HPSC Recruitment 2017 - HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination-2017 (109) Vacancies
Haryana Public Service Commission (HPSC) has invited application for the post of HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination-2017 (109) Vacancies . Eligible candidates should apply Online before 24 April 2017. All the Candidates who are fighting for the Government jobs, should keep in mind this is the best oppertunity for You and must fill up the form. You must read through out the advertisement before applying for the post. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Complete Details of the Vacancy
Total No. of Posts: 109 Posts
Name of the Post: HCS (Judicial Branch) Examination
Category Wise Vacancies :
- General : 49 Posts
- Scheduled Castes of Haryana : 14 Posts
- Backward Classes (A) of Haryana : 08 Posts
- Backward Classes (B) of Haryana : 05 Posts
- Economically Backward Person in General Category : 08 Posts
- Ex-Servicemen of Haryana : 16 Posts
- Physical Handicapped persons of Haryana : 09 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 21 to 42 years as on 24.04.2017
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC Category of Haryana & 10 years for physically handicapped candidates of Haryana
Educational Qualification: Candidates must have passed Bachelor of Laws.
Nationality : Indian
Selection Process: Selection will be through Preliminary Examination, Main Examination & Viva-Voce.
Application Fee :
Candidates belonging to General have to pay Rs. 1000/- & Rs. 250/- for Women/ SC/BC/EBP candidates of Haryana through e-Challan in any branch of State Bank of India, State Bank of Patiala after 48 hours of registration of online application form. Physically Handicapped are exempted from payment of application fee.
How to Apply:
Interested candidates may apply online through HPSC website www.hpsc.gov.in or www.hpsconline.in on or before 24.04.2017 & Send the printout along with relevant document to the Office of the Haryana Public Service Commission on or before 27.04.2017.
- Last Date for Submission Of Online Application : 24.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Application Fee : 27.04.2017
- Last Date for Submission Of Printout of Online Application : 27.04.2017