UKPSC Recruitment 2017 - 356 Jr, Assistant Engineer Posts, ukpsc.gov.in
Uttarakhand Public Service Commission has dispatched an employment notification to recruit 356 Junior and Assistant Engineer for its department. All the eligible candidates should apply online before 20th February 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 356 Vacancies
Name of the Post:
- Junior Engineer (Civil)
- Assistant Engineer (Civil)
Age Limit: Age of the scholars should be between 21. Age relaxation will be accepted as per the govt. rules.
Candidate should have the BE/B.tech in civil engineering from any recognized University or Institution.
- Written Examination
Interested and eligible candidates who want to apply for the UKPSC Assisatnt Engineer Recruitment 2017, they can apply online till 20th February 2017 at ukpscappl.gov.in/. Follow the steps given below for online registration for Jobs in UKPSC:
- Firstly open official website ukpscappl.gov.in/.
- Check the official notification and read the details carefully and if eligible then proceed further.
- Click on ‘Online application Form’.
- Check the details and click on ‘Click Here’ link.
- Now confirm the ‘Security Check’ by type the same pattern
- Fill the details carefully and check one, if the details filled by you is correct then, Click on ‘Save and Continue’ Button if not then click on ‘Reset’.
- Scan photo (40KB) and signature.
- Now click on “I Agree” link.
- Take a hard copy for future reference.
- Starting Date To Apply Online Application – 07 February 2017
- Last Date to Apply Online Application – 20th February 2017