TS Gurukulam Recruitment 2017 Apply 7306 Gurukulam Teacher Posts
Telangana Public Service Commission (TSPSC) has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment of Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT), Post Graduate Teacher (PGT), Physical Director (School), Physical Education Teacher, Art Teacher, Craft Teacher, Music Teacher, Staff Nurse, Librarian (School) vacancies Under Residential Educational Institutions Societies (REIS). All the eligible candidates should apply Online before 04-03-2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
TSPSC Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: 7306 posts
Job Location: Telangana
Name of the posts:
1. Trained Graduate Teacher (TGT) – 4362
2. Post Graduate Teacher (PGT) – 921
3. Physical Director (School) – 06
4. Physical Education Teacher – 616
5. Art Teacher – 372
6. Craft Teacher – 43
7. Music Teacher – 197
8. Staff Nurse – 533
9. Librarian (School) – 256
Gurukula Society Wise Details:
1. TSWREIS – 2136
2. TRIES – 307
3. MJPTBC WRIES – 1789
4. TTWRIES – 994
5. TMREIS – 2080
Applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and maximum of 44 years. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
- TGT: Bachelor Degree (B.A/B.Sc) (OR) B.Ed or equivalent Degree with Concerned Subjects & Must Qualify TET.
- PGT: Master’s Degree (M.A/M.Sc) (OR) B.Ed or equivalent Degree with Concerned Subjects with Teaching Experience for not less than 03 years in handling classes VIII to X in any recognized Secondary School.
- Physical Director (School): Degree or it equivalent & Master’s Degree Physical Education with Not less than 03 years Experience as PET/PD in any recognized Secondary School/Junior college.
- PET: Intermediate Examination Pass or equivalent Examination & Graduate Diploma in Physical Education.
- Art Teacher: Intermediate Examination Pass or its equivalent with Diploma in Arts Course with Free hand outline and model drawing, Design & Painting (OR) Bachelor of Fine Arts (BFA) (OR) Diploma in Craft Technology (OR) Diploma in Home Science (OR) Technical Teacher’s Certificate in Higher Grade in Drawing.
- Craft Teacher: Intermediate Pass & Trade Certificate from ITI in woodwork/Tailoring/Bookbinding/Embroidery/Carpenter/Sewing Technology/Dress making (OR) Polytechnic Diploma in Woodwork/Tailoring/Bookbinding/Embroidery/Fashion Technology/Garment Technology (OR) Diploma Home Science (OR) Diploma in Craft Technology & Technical Teacher’s Certificate in Concerned trade.
- Music Teacher: Intermediate Pass & Diploma in Indian Music (OR) Degree in Indian Music or its equivalent (OR) Certificate Course with Diploma in Light Music and Technical Teacher Certificate in Music.
- Staff Nurse: Diploma Course in Nurse Training (GNM) or its equivalent Examination (OR) B.Sc in Nursing.
- Librarian (School): Degree from an institution recognized University (OR) Degree in Library Science.
Rs.200/- + Rs.120/- (Processing Fee + Examination Fee) for General category candidates. Rs.200/- for SC, ST, BC & PH category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary (Screening) Examination, Mains Examination followed by an interview conducted by TSPSC.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the TSPSC, www.tspsc.gov.in between 10-02-2017 to 04-03-2017. Fill the application form as per Guidelines are given in the official notification. After successful submission takes a printout of application form.
1. Applicants must log on to official website – http://www.tspsc.gov.in.
2. Click on the link named TSPSC Gurukula Teaching, NonTeaching Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 10-02-2017.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 04-03-2017.
For more details like pay scale & other information click on the link given below…