SVC Cooperative Bank Recruitment 2017 Apply For CSR Clerical Cadre Posts
SVC Co-operative Bank Limited has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Customer Service Representative (CSR) in Clerical Cadre vacancies. All the eligible candidates should apply Online before 07-03-2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
SVC Cooperative Bank Vacancy 2017 Details:
Total No. of Posts: Not Specified
Job Location: Maharashtra
Name of the posts: CSR (Clerical Cadre)
Pay Scale: Rs.14400/- per month
Applicants Upper age limit should not be more than 30 years as on 31-03-2017. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Applicants should have Graduate of a recognized University with minimum 45% marks and adequate knowledge of Computer Application. For Posts wise eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Rs.600/- for All category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Examination followed by interview conducted by SVC Cooperative Bank Limited.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the SVC Cooperative Bank, www.svcbank.com between 16-02-2017 to 07-03-2017. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.svcbank.com.
2. Click on link named SVC Cooperative Bank CSR (Clerical Cadre) Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 16-02-2017.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 07-03-2017.
- Date of Written Examination: 09-04-2017.