Supreme Court of India Recruitment 2017, Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant Vacancies
Supreme Court of India has invited application from the well skilled and motivated candidates who are searching latest job of Supreme Court. Those applicants can apply online for the various number of Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant vacancies till the last date. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: Not Specified
Name of the Post: Law Clerk-cum-Research Assistant
Age Limit: 30 years as on 28.02.2017
Law graduate (as on the date of appearing at interview) having a Bachelor Degree in Law (including Integrated Degree course in Law) from any School/College/University/Institution established by law.
The applicants are selected on the basis of performance in written test and personal interview.
Application Fee:- There is no application fee.
How to Apply:
- Click on below given link
- Check all the eligibility criteria from the given options: “View Advertisement, Schedule of Registration/Examination, Scheme of Examination, Important Instructions, Age Limit, Mode of Payment”
- Now login for apply, get registration number and password
- Fill the application with all the required details
- Click on submit option
- Take a print of your filled application form for further reference.
- Starting date for online application forms: 01.02.2017
- Last Date to submit online application form: 28.02.2017