RCDF Rajasthan Dairy Recruitment 2017 – 586 Upcoming Posts Notification
The finance department of Rajasthan has allowed 586 vacancies for Rajasthan cooperative dairy federation through the prescribed format will be available at the official website sarasmilkfed.rajasthan.gov.in. The recruitment starting from February, 25 different categories posts are available including general manager, manager, assistant manager, junior engineer, promotion officer, stock supervisor, Lab Technician, Boiler, Chemist. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 586 Posts
Name of the Post:
- General manager
- Assistant Manager
- Junior Engineer
- Promotion Officer
- Stock Supervisor
- Lab Technician
- Chemist etc.
Distribution of posts in various cities :
- RCDF: 25 vacancies
- JODHPUR: 24 vacancies
- AJMER DAIRY: 54 vacancies
- KOTA: 11 vacancies
- ALWAR: 23 vacancies
- PALI: 9 vacancies
- BHARATPUR: 4 vacancies
- SIKAR: 4 vacancies
- BHILWARA: 19 vacancies
- TONK: 9 vacancies
- BIKANER: 23 vacancies
- UDAIPUR: 8 vacancies
- CHITTORGARH: 27 vacancies
- ANIMAL NUTRITION PALI: 25 vacancies
- HANUMANGARH: 13 vacancies
- ANIMAL NUTRITION KALADERA: 25 vacancies
- JALOR: 16 vacancies
- GOVIND GARH PLANT: 60 vacancies
- NAGORE: 13 vacancies
- ANIMAL NUTRITION BHILWARA: 25 vacancies
- JAIPUR: 24 vacancies
- JAIPUR DAIRY: 125 vacancies
Qualification: The candidate must have a certificate of 10th and 12th pass from recognized board and a bachelor graduation from a recognized firm.
Age limit: Minimum age for application is 18 years. Upper age limit is different for others posts. So please follow official notification for RDCF recruitment 2017.
As per following steps to be
- Written test
Application fee: Check at official notification.
How to Apply:
- First, log on to official website – http://www.sarasmilkfed.rajasthan.gov.in
- On Home Page, Search for Latest Recruitment Notification link
- Choose a post to apply online
- Fill all necessary details as per mentioned in RCDF Online Application Form
- Upload your photograph and signature via scanning.
- Pay Application Fee and after verification of all details submit it finally
- Print your Application Form for future use
- Starting date of application form: will be available from February
- Last date of submitting application form: Will be available soon by RDCF.