North Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – 413 Act Apprentice Vacancies
North Central Railway, Jhansi has invited application for the post of 413 Act Apprentice for the year 2016- 17. All the eligible candidates should apply Online before 17 March 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 413 Posts
Name of the Post: Act Apprentice
Pay Scale : As Per NCR rules
Trade wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 195 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electric) : 102 Posts
- Mechanic Machine & Tool Maintenance : 44 Posts
- Machinist : 17 Posts
- Painter : 32 Posts
- Crane Operator : 04 Posts
- Electrician : 17 Posts
- Programming & System Administration Assistant : 02 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum & maximum age limit is 15 to 24 years
Age Relaxation : SC/ST candidates 05 years & OBC Candidates 03 years
Job Location : Jhansi (Uttar Pradesh)
Candidates must passed 10th class examination or its equivalent (under 10+2 system) with 50% marks & ITI passed certificate in related trade from a recognized Industrial Training Institute.
Nationality : Indian
Selection Process : Candidates will be selected based on academic merit.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website www.mponline.gov.in from 15.02.2017 to 17.03.2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of NCR recruitment Online Application : 17.03.2017