MPPKVVCL Recruitment 2017 - 67 JE, AE Vacancies
M.P Paschim Kshetra Vidyut Vitaran Company Limited (MPPKVVCL) has released a notification inviting candidates for 36 posts of Junior Engineer in the MPPKVVCL Indore. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 36 posts
Job Location: Indore (Madhya Pradesh)
Name of the Post: Junior Engineer (Distribution)
Category Wise Vacancy Details:
1. UR – 22
2. SC – 04
3. ST – 05
4. OBC – 05
Pay Scale: Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.4100/-
Applicants should have a minimum of 18 years and maximum of 40 years as on 01-01-2017. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Applicants should have Completed Diploma in Electrical/Electrical & Electronics Engineering from recognized University or Institutions. For other eligibility criteria, details refer official notification.
Rs.1000/- for UR/OBC category candidates. Rs.800/- for SC, ST category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Online Assessment Test conducted by MPPKVVCL, Indore.
How to Apply:
Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the MPPKVVCL, www.mpwz.co.in between 28-01-2017 to 25-02-2017. Fill the application form as per Guidelines are given in the official notification. After successful submission takes a printout of application form.
1. Applicants must log on to official website – http://www.mpwz.co.in.
2. Click on the link named MPPKVVCL Junior Engineer(D) Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission takes a printout of the application.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 28-01-2017.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 25-02-2017.
- Date of Written Examination: 18-03-2017.