KRIDL Recruitment 2017, 42 Vacancies Application Form
Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL), Bangalore has open up an opportunity for the candidates to apply for 42 Assistant Engineer, Junior Engineer, First Grade Assistant, Second-Grade Assistant vacancies. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 42 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer – 19
- Junior Engineer – 07
- First Grade Assistant – 04
- Second Grade Assistant – 12
- For post (1): Rs.(22800-43200)/-
- For post (2): Rs.(17650-32000)/-
- For post (3): Rs.(14550-26700)/-
- For Post(4): Rs.(11600-21000)/-
Applicants age limit should not be more than 35 years as on 31/1/2017. Age relaxation as per the govt rules.
The candidate must have a mark sheet of 10th and 12th from a recognized board and must have a graduation degree in b.tech from a well-recoginzed board or university. Check also official Advertisement for complete detail.
Candidates will be selected on the basis of performance in the Written Examination followed by an interview conducted by Karnataka Rural Infrastructure Development Limited (KRIDL).
How to Apply:
In order to apply for the KRIDL vacancies for posts of 42 assistant engineer-junior engineer-first grade and second-grade assistant posts candidate must follow the following steps-
- Applicants must log on to the official website – http://www.kridl.org.
- Click on the link named KRIDL AE, JE, Assistant Vacancy 2017.
- Download & Fill the application form.
- Submit to the authorities.
Last Date for Receipt of Application: 20/2/2017