Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017 - 73 Engineer Posts, Apply Online
Gujarat Maritime Board has recently published a recruitment to hire 73 Deputy Executive Engineer & Assistant Engineer jobs. All the eligible candidates should apply online before 9 March 2017. This is very golden opportunity for the applicants who are looking for Latest Govt Jobs in Gujarat state. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 73 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Assistant Engineer (Civil): 43 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Mechanical): 11 posts
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Construction): 08 posts
- Assistant Engineer (Electrical): 06 posts
- Additional Assistant Engineer (Mechanical)/Dredging Supervisor: 04 posts
- Deputy Executive Engineer (Electrical): 01 post
Salary: As per GMB norms
Applicant age should not less than 21 years or not more than 35 years. (Age relaxation is applicable as per norms of authority)
GMB selection board looking applicants who have a degree in Electrical engineering, Civil Engineering, Electronics Engineering degree, Mechanical Engineering / Diploma, BE/B.Tech and Polytechnic degree in Civil Engineering from a reputed/ recognized University for Diploma in Mechanical and Automobile Engineering.(For brief check official advertisement).
How to Apply:
- Candidates must have login to official website – ojas.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on the link named GMB vacancy.
- Fill the application form & remit application fees.
- After successful submission take a printout of the application.
Interested candidates can Apply Online for Gujarat Maritime Board Recruitment 2017. An application form will be available for at the official website imu.edu.in.
Application Fee: The candidates of General category would have to deposit Rs.100/- towards the application fee. Applicants of reserved category only of Gujarat are exempted from depositing the application fee. But applicants of other states (apart from Gujarat) belonging to the reserved category would have to pay the application fee as same as the unreserved category.
Starting Date to submit application form: 10-02-2017
Last date to submit application form: 9 March 2017
Those applicants who wish to work with this Organization they need to send online application form for GMB Jobs 2017. Candidates may follow the given steps to apply online through the use official website.
Selection Procedure: Applicants will be selected on the basis of written examination or personal interview.