CPCL Recruitment 2017 - 48 Trade Apprentices Vacancies - Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd jobs
Chennai Petroleum Corporation Ltd (CPCL) has recently invited online application for the post of 48 Trade Apprentices. All the eligible candidate should apply Online before 03 March 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
CPCL Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 48 Posts
Name of the Post: Trade Apprentices
- No of Vacancy : 48 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 11900-32000/-
Discipline wise Vacancies :
- Fitter : 08 Posts
- Welder : 07 Posts
- Electrician : 06 Posts
- Machinist : 04 Posts
- Turner : 04 Posts
- Mechanic Motor Vehicle (MMV) : 09 Posts
- Mechanic Machine Tool Maintenance (MMTM) : 08 Posts
- PASAA : 02 Posts
Age Limit: Minimum & Maximum age limit is 30 years (as on 28.02.2017)
- Age Relaxation : For SC/ST Candidates 5 years, For OBC Candidates 3 years & For PWD Candidates 10 years
Job Location : Chennai (Tamil Nadu)
A pass in 10th Class examination under 10+2 system of education or its equivalent with the prescribed NTC (ITI) qualification recognized by the National Council Vocational Training (NCVT) or State Council of Vocational Training (SCVT).
Nationality : Indian
Selection Process : Selection will be made by percentage of marks scored by the candidates in their respective ITI trades.
Application Fee : There is no application fee.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.cpcl.co.in from 15.02.2017 to 03.03.2017 till midnight. thereafter website link will be disabled.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 03.03.2017