CMWSSB Recruitment 2017 - 322 Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies
Chennai Metropolitan Water Supply & Severage Board (CMWSSB) has invited Application for the post of 322 Assistant Engineer, Junior Assistant & Various Vacancies. All the eligible candidates should apply Online before 06 March 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
CMWSSB Job Details
Post Name : Assistant Engineer
- No of Vacancy : 158 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 9300-34800/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.5100/-
Post Name : Junior Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 155 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5200-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs.2400/-
Age Limit: 18 to 35 years as on 01.01.2017
Age Relaxation : For BC, BCM, MBC&DC, SC (A), SC & ST Candidates 05 years
Job Location : Chennai (Tamilnadu)
- For Assistant Engineer : Must possess a degree in Engineering (Civil or Mechanical or electrical Engineering or Electrical and Electronic Engineering or Electronic and Communication) of any University or institution recognised by the University Grants Commission for the purpose of its grant.
- For Junior Assistant : Must have passed a Degree of any University recognised by the University Grants Commission with Diploma in Computer Applications or Certificate course in Computer on Office Automation or Certificate in Data Entry Operator Course obtained from reputed Computer Training Organization .
Nationality : Indian
Selection Process :
Selections for engagement would be based on Written Test and Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates Have to Pay Rs.500/- (Rs.250/- for SC/ST Candidates) through credit card or debit card or by demand draft in favour of “CMWSSB” from any nationalized bank payable at Chennai.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website http://www.chennaimetrowater.gov.in/ from 06.02.2017 to 06.03.2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 06.02.2017
- Last Date for Submission of CMWSSB Recruitment Online Application : 06.03.2017