BRBNMPL Karnataka Recruitment 2017 - 407 Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman Vacancies
Bharatiya Reserve Bank Note Mudran Private Limited (BRBNMPL) has invited Application for the post of 407 Assistant Manager & Industrial Workman Gr.I (Trainee). All the eligible candidates should apply Online before 28 February 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
BRBNMPL Advt No. : 1/2017
Total No. of Posts: 407 Posts
Name of the Post: Assistant Manager
- No of Vacancy : 57 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 15050–41760/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 5520/-
Name of the Post: Industrial Workman Gr.I (Trainee)
- No of Vacancy : 120 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 7000 – 24240/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 2280/-
Age Limit: Minimum and maximum age limit is 31 years for Assistant Manager & 18 to 28 years for Industrial Workman As on 28.02.2017
- For Assistant Manager : Candidates should have B. Tech / B.E. /AMIE (Certificate issued by the Institute of Engineers, Kolkata) with 60% marks in the aggregate (55% marks in aggregate for SC/ST candidates) from a Government-recognized Institute / University in Mechanical / Electrical / Electronics / Printing Technology branches of engineering.
- For Industrial Workman : Candidates should have passed Diploma in Printing/Diploma in Mechanical Engineering / Diploma in Tool & Die / Diploma in Electrical Engineering/Diploma in Electronics Engineering/ Diploma in Instrumentation Engineering / Diploma in Chemical Engineering with a minimum of 55% marks in the aggregate (50 % in respect of SC/ST candidates) from a Government recognized Institute / University.
Nationality : Indian
Job Location : Bengaluru (Karnataka)
Mode of Selection : Selection will be based on Online Line written Exam & Personal Interview.
Application Fee :
Candidates belonging to General and OBC category are required to pay Rs. 300/- for Assistant Manager & Rs.200/- for Industrial Workman through net-banking / credit card / debit card only. SC/ST/PH candidates are exempted from payment of fee.
How to Apply
Interested candidates may apply Online through the website https://www.brbnmpl.co.in from 14.02.2017 to 28.02.2017.
- Starting Date For Submission Of Online Application : 14.02.2017
- Last Date For Submission Of Online Application : 28.02.2017