GSSSB Recruitment 2017 Apply Online, 432 Accountant, Inspector, Clerk & Other Posts
Gujarat Subordinate Service Selection Board has released advertisement to recruit 432 Assistant Social Welfare Officer, Head Clerk, Social Welfare Inspector Class III, Accountant and other posts. Candidates those who are looking for GSSSB Inspector Vacancy 2017 they can apply between 24th January to 07th February 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 432 Posts
Name of the Post:
- Municipal Accountant – Class III 25
- Municipal Deputy Accountant – Class III 17
- Accountant/ Inspector – Class III 44
- Accountant 42
- Social Welfare Inspector 65
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer 73
- Head Clerk 60
- Social Welfare Inspector Class III 67
- Assistant Social Welfare Officer Class-III 39
Candidates minimum age limit is 18 years and upper age limit is 35 years as on 07th February 2017.
Pay Scale: Rs 31340/- Per Month
Applicants should possess Graduation and Post Graduation in the relevant field from Government recognized University or College. Check Official Notification to get post wise Educational Information.
Selection Process: Selection of candidates will be made through the written exam
Rs.100/- + Rs.12/- Postal Charges for General and OBC Category. SC/ST/PH/SEBC/Ex-Servicemen applicants are exempted from application charges.
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website is gsssb.gujarat.gov.in
- Click on Apply online option
- First, you need to check official notification from Details option
- Click on Apply Now option
- Application Form will appear at the screen
- Fill all the details carefully
- Check all the filled information
- Click on Submit Option
- Take a printout of your application form
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
- Opening Date for Submission of Online Application: 24th January 2017
- Closing Date for Submission of Online Application: 07th February 2017
- Last date for payment application form: 10th February 2017