GSEB Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2017 Apply Online for Gujarat 7000 Head Teacher Bharti 2017 at www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org :
Gujarat State Primary Education Selection Committee has recently issued an advertisement about GSEB Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2017 on its official website. The candidates who possess TET or HTAT qualification, are eligible to participate in GSEB Vidhyasahayak Recruitment Process 2017. The Gujarat State Education Board is inviting Online Application from young and enthusiastic candidates for filling up 7000 vacant posts of Vidhyasahayak and Head Teacher in government schools. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 7000 Posts[post_ads]
Name of the Post: Head Teacher Vacancy
Head Teacher (Gujarati Medium): 1000 Posts
Vidhyasahayak Std 06 to 08 (Gujarati Medium)
- Maths and Science: 2545 posts
- Languages: 1404 posts
- Social Science: 1474 posts
Vidhyasahayak Std 06 to 08 (Other Medium)
- Maths and Science: 398 posts
- Languages: 84 posts
- Social Science: 95 posts
As on 3rd February 2017, Age of the candidate must be as under_
- Vidhyasahayak: At least 18 Years and Not More than 35 Years
- Head Teacher: Not More than 42 Years
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates as per Government of Gujarat Rules.Educational Qualification:
The candidate must have passed following qualification in addition to Graduate, Post Graduate Degree and B.Ed etc.:
- Vidhyasahayak – Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Head Teacher – Head Teacher Aptitude Test (HTAT)
- The candidate will have to pay Application Fee as given in Official Notification.
- The Application Fee, once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
Process of Selection:
The selection of candidates for Vidhyasahayak and Head Teacher posts will be through Merit List based on TET/HTAT Marks and Document Verification, District Selection Procedures.
After appointment as Vidhyasahayak and Head Teacher, the candidate will be paid under the Pay Scale as per Gujarat Government Norms.
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website at www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org.
- Find out Gujarat Vidhyasahayak and Head Teacher Recruitment 2017.
- Select Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- Read the Detailed Official Notification carefully to know all recruitment rules and procedure.
- Get back to home page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, education and professional details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Take two prints of Application Form for record and more use.
- Submit one copy of Application Form by hands with required documents and Fee Challan copy to nearby Centre. Please Do NOT send Application Form by Post or Courier.
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
- Starting Date for Online Application: 25th January 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application: 3rd February 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Form hard copy: 3rd February 2017