BSSC Inter Level Admit Card – Download Bihar Inter Level Exam Hall Ticket
BSSC Admit Card: The Bihar Staff Selection Commission has issued BSSC Inter Level Admit Card call Letter 2017 for Assistant LDC, Revenue, and Panchayat Sachiv Exam. Candidates who have applied for Assistant LDC, Revenue and Panchayat Sachiv Exam which is going to conduct on 29th Jan & 05th, 19th, 26th February 2017 successfully can download their BSSC Hall ticket now.
All the candidates can download admit card by Entering Registration number and Date of Birth or Password. We also put here direct link to download Hall Ticket when it available on official website. The BSSC has going to conduct the written examination 2017. The BSSC has issued the notification for the recruiting the 272 number of Graduate Assistant LDC, Revenue, Panchayat Sachiv jobs.
Steps for how to get BSSC Admit Card 2017
- Users firstly need to type the official website @ bssc.bih.nic.in.
- Go to the section for latest notification.
- Follow the link for admit cards.
- Give in asked details like Name, and Registration number, etc.
- Click Submit button to download.
- Call letter will be on your respective screens.