Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017 - 44 Probationary Manager Vacancy
Vijaya Bank Recruitment 2017: Vijaya Bank has announced recruitment notification on 44 posts for Probationary Manager – Security, Rajbhasha, Law, post. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Total No. of Posts: 44
Name of the Post:
- Probationary Manager-Security
- Probationary Manager-Rajbhasha
- Probationary Manager-Law
Minimum 20 years to maximum 45 years for Security Manager posts, while minimum 20 years to maximum 35 years Rajbhasha & Law Manager posts.
Upper age Relaxation:
SC/ST Candidates: 05 years
OBC (Non Creamy Layer): 03 years
person domicile in J&K: 05 years
PWD Candidates: 10 years
The children/Family members of those who died in the 1984 riots: 05 years.
Candidate should have completed Post Graduation Degree from a reputed University/Institution.
Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Interview. The recruitment board may organize the Group discussion or Test if required.
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access vijayabank.com
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application fee according to your category.
- Click on the submit button to submit your online application form.
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
- Starting date for registration of online application forms: 19th December 2016
- Last date for registration of online application forms: 9th January 2017
- Last date for receipt of Print out of the computer generated online application: 16th January 2017
- Last date for receipt of Print out of the computer generated online application (from far flung ares): 20th January 2017