Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 – 259 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices Vacancies
Mumbai Port Trust invites application for the post of 259 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices. Apply before 20 January 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Job Details :
Post Name : Graduate Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 4984/- (Per month)
Post Name : Technician Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 3542/- (Per month)
Post Name : Trade Apprentice
- No. of Vacancy : 248 Posts
Pay Scale : Rs. 7741/- (Per month)
Eligibility Criteria for Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment :
Education Qualification :
- For Graduate Apprentice : Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University.
- For Technician Apprentice : Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- For Trade Apprentice : Passed 10th std (SSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) in I.T.I.
Age Limit : 14 to 21 years (As on 01.03.2017)
Age Relaxation :
For SC/ST Candidates : 5 years
Job Location : Mumbai (Maharashtra)
Application Fee :
Candidates have to pay Rs. 20/- through Indian Postal Order payable at GPO Mumbai /Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque/ Pay Order in favour of the Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai.
How to Apply Mumbai Port Trust Vacancy :
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Training Manager, Apprentice Training Centre, Mb.P.T. Workshop, Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010 on or before 20.01.2017.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 20.01.2017
Important Links :