Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC) has released a notification No.06/Exam/2016 inviting candidates for 190 Various posts in the Various Departments. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
MPPSC Vacancy 2016 Details
Total No. of Posts: 190 posts
Job Location: Madhya Pradesh
Name of the Exam: State Service Exam 2017
Name of the posts:
1. State Administrative Service (Dy. Collector) – 27
2. State Police Service (Dy.Superintendent of Police) – 45
3. Additional Assistant Development Commissioner – 05
4. Block Development Officer – 01
5. Child Development Project Officer – 02
6. Area Coordinator/ Block Development Officer – 02
7. Nayab Tehsildar – 34
8. Chief Municipal Officer – 13
9. Assistant Jail Superintendent – 17
10. Commercial Tax Inspector – 23
11. Cooperative Inspector/ Cooperation Extension Officer – 18
12. Deputy Registrar – 03
For Post(1,2): Rs.15600/- -Rs.39100/- With Grade Pay Rs.5400/-
For Post(3 to 6): Rs.9300/- -Rs.34800/- With Grade Pay Rs.3600/-
For Post(4 to 12): Rs.5200/- -Rs.20200/- With Grade Pay Rs.2800/-
Applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 40 years as on 01-01-2017. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Applicants should have Completed Graduation Degree in the Concerned Ddisciples from recognized University or institutions. For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Rs.500/- for General category candidates. Rs.250/- for SC, ST & OBC reserved category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Preliminary Examination, Main Examination followed by Interview conducted by Madhya Pradesh Public Service Commission (MPPSC).
How to Apply
Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the MPPSC, www.mppsc.nic.in between 09-12-2016 to 08-01-2017. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.mppsc.nic.in.
2. Click on link named MPPSC Nayab Tehsildar, Commercial Tax Inspector other Recruitment.
3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.
4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
Important Dates to Remember:
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 09-12-2016.