Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2017 – 50 Assistant, Officer, Various Posts
Maharashtra Fisheries Department Recruitment 2016-17: Matsya Vibhag, Government of Maharashtra Fisheries Department has released a recruitment notification for 50 vacancies of Sahayyak Matsya Vyavsay Vikas Adhikari, Yantriki Nideshak (Mechanics Director), Sankhyiki Sahayyak (Stat Assistant), Junior Clerk (Kanishth Lipik) / Vasuli Sahayyak / Rokhpal / Matsyakshetra Praganak / Lipik evam Tank Lekhak posts. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts : 50
Name of the Post:
- Sahayyak Matsya Vyavsay Vikas Adhikari
- (Assistant Fisheries Development Officer) 38
- Yantriki Nideshak (Mechanics Director) 2
- Sankhyiki Sahayyak (Stat Assistant) 3
- Junior Clerk (Kanishth Lipik) / Vasuli Sahayyak / Rokhpal /
- Matsyakshetra Praganak / Lipik evam Tank Lekhak 7
Age Limit: See notification
Educational Qualification: See notification
Selection Process: See notification
The candidates will be selected on the basis of written test and personal interview.
How to Apply: See notification
Application Form Fee:
- Unreserved (General) Candidates are required to pay Rs. 300/-.
- Reserved (OBC/ SC/ ST/ PWD/ Woman) candidates are required to pay Rs. 150/-
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
- Opening of Online Registration: 24th December 2016
- Last date for Online Registration: 14th January 2017