KPSC Recruitment 2017 – 1203 Group A/B/C Technical, Non-Technical, FDA & SDA Posts Vacancies
KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission have released an official notification regarding recruitment on 1203 posts in Group ‘A’ Technical/ Group ‘B’ Technical/Non-Technical & Group ‘C’ Technical Posts. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
Total No. of Posts: 1206
Name of the Post:
- Group ‘A’ Technical: 63 Posts
- Group ‘B’ Technical/Non-Technical: 842 Posts
- Group ‘C’ Technical: 298 Posts
Candidates age should be in between 18-35 years.
Candidates should have completed 10th, 12th, Diploma, B.E/B.Tech, B.Ed, Bachelor Degree, Post Graduate or equivalent from a recognized institute.
Selection Process: Candidates selection will be based on Written Test & Interview.
- For General Merit (GM) Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 300/-
- For 2A/2B/3A/3B Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 150/-
- For SC/ST/Cat-1/PWD/Ex-Servicemen Candidates Application Fee: Rs. 25/-
How to Apply:
- Candidates need to access kpsc.online-ap1.com.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application form according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 17th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 15th January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Fee: 16th January 2017