Karnataka Examinations Authority Recruitment - Apply For 1624 Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Post
Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Post in Karnataka Examinations Authority - Karnataka Examinations Authority invites Online application for the post of 1624 Panchayath Development Officer and Grama Panchayath Secretary Grade-1 on direct recruitment. Apply Online before 15 October 2016.Advt. No. : ED/KEA/ADMN/CR-06/2015-16
Job Details :
Post Name : Panchayath Development Officer
- No of Vacancy : 815 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000-36300/-
- No of Vacancy : 809 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14550-26700/-
Eligibility Criteria for KEA Recruitment :
Educational Qualification : Candidates must hold Graduate Degree form recognized University/Institute.
Age Limit : 18 to 35 years
Age Relaxation :
- For 2A,2B,3A&3B Category Candidates : 3 Years
- For SC/ST Candidates : 5 Years
Selection will be based on Written Examination.
Application Fees :
Candidates belonging to General Merit and others have to pay Rs. 500/- and candidates belonging to SC/ST/Category-1 have to pay Rs. 300/- through Specified Bank . Differently Abled candidats are exempted for paying fee.
Interested candidates may apply Online through website http://www.kea.kar.nic.in/ from 16.09.2016 to 15.10.2016
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application : 16.09.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 15.10.2016
- Last Date to pay the fees in the Computerized e-Post Office : 18.10.2016
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…