Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC) Recruitment 2016 for 3428 Executive & Non-Executive posts Apply Before 15th Oct, 2016
(A JOINT VENTURE OF GOVT. OF INDIA & GOVT. OF DELHI)
ADVT NO: DMRC / OM / HR /I/ 2016
Delhi Metro Rail Corporation (DMRC), a joint venture company with equity participation from Govt. of India and Govt. of National Capital Territory of Delhi has been entrusted with the responsibility of implementation of the rail based Mass Rapid Transit System for Delhi, NCR & other metros.
Applications are invited from young, dynamic and motivated persons of Indian nationality for the following category of Executive & Non-Executive posts in DMRC
SECTION – ‘A’ – Executive Category posts
|Post Code||Name of Post||No of vacancies|
|E01||Asstt. Manager/Electrical||14 (UR-08,OBC- 03,SC-02,ST-01)|
|E02||Asstt. Manager/S&T||07 (UR-03,OBC- 02,SC-01,ST-01)|
|E03||Asstt. Manager/Civil||05 (UR-02,OBC-02, ST-01)|
|E04||Asstt. Manager/Operations||03 (UR-02,OBC- 01,PWD-01*)|
|E05||Asstt. Manager/HR||03 (UR-02,OBC- 01,PWD-01*)|
|E06||Asstt. Technical Manager/Finance||10 (UR-08,ST- 02,PWD-01*)|
|Post Code||Name of Post||Grade (IDA) in INR||Age between as on 01.07.2016|
|E01||Asstt. Manager/Electrical||20600- 46500/-||
18 to 28 Years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.7.1988 and not later than 1.7.1998
|E02||Asstt. Manager/S&T||20600- 46500/-|
|E03||Asstt. Manager/Civil||20600- 46500/-|
|E04||Asstt. Manager/Operations||20600- 46500/-|
|E05||Asstt. Manager/HR||20600- 46500/-|
|E06||Asstt. Technical Manager/Finance||20600- 46500/-|
|Post Code||Name of Post||Education Qualification|
GATE qualified candidates for the year 2016. Candidates should have got a minimum of 60% marks in B.E./B.Tech (Electrical/Electronics/ Civil) respectively from a Govt. recognized University/Institute., with a valid GATE score in 2016.
BE/B Tech with minimum 60% marks in Electrical/ Electronics/ Mechanical/Civil or in equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute OR
02 (Two) year full time MBA with 60% marks having specialization in Marketing/ International Business Operations/Logistics from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
02 (Two) year full time MBA or equivalent -with minimum 60% marks with specialization in HR from a Govt. recognized University/Institute. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred
|E06||Asstt. Technical Manager/Finance||
CA/ICWA with a minimum of 50% marks and with post qualification work experience in relevant field of one year. Knowledge of SAP/ERP will be preferred
SECTION – ‘B’ – Non-Executive Category posts
|Post Code||Name of Post||No of vacancies** including reserved categories /backlog vacancies|
|NE01||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||662
(UR-376,OBC- 104,SC-96,ST-86, ExS-95*)
|NE02||Customer Relations (A-1) Assistant (CRA)||1100
(UR-556,OBC- 297,SC-165,ST-82, ExS-159*)
|NE03||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||48
(UR-26,OBC-12,SC- 07,ST-03, ExS-06*)
|NE04||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||81
(UR-42,OBC-21,SC- 12,ST-06, ExS-11*)
|NE05||Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical||10
(UR-04,OBC-03,SC- 02,ST-01, ExS-01*)
|NE06||Jr. Engineer/ Civil||66
(UR-33,OBC-18,SC- 10,ST-05, ExS-9*)
(UR-10,OBC-06,SC- 04,ST-04, ExS-03*, PWD-01*)
|Post Code||Name of Post||Grade (IDA) in INR||Age between as on 01.07.2016|
|NE01||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||13500- 25520||
18 to 28 Years (i.e. born not earlier than 2.7.1988 and not later than 1.7.1998
|NE02||Customer Relations (A-1) Assistant (CRA)||10170- 18500|
|NE03||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||13500- 25520|
|NE04||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||13500- 25520|
|NE05||Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical||13500- 25520|
|NE06||Jr. Engineer/ Civil||13500- 25520|
|NE07||Account Assistant||10170- 18500|
|Post Code||Name of Post||Education Qualification|
|NE01||Station Controller/ Train Operator (SC/TO)||
Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/Electronic or equivalent or BSC Hons in (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) or BSc (Physics/Chemistry/Maths) from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|NE02||Customer Relations (A-1) Assistant (CRA)||
Three/Four years Graduation course in any discipline from a Govt. Recognized University, and computer literacy (Certificate in Computer Application Course of a minimum 6 weeks duration)
|NE03||Jr. Engineer/ Electrical||
Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electrical/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|NE04||Jr. Engineer/ Electronics||
Three years Engineering Diploma# in Electronics/Electronics & Communication/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute
|NE05||Jr. Engineer/ Mechanical||
Three years Engineering Diploma# in Mechanical /equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|NE06||Jr. Engineer/ Civil||
Three years Engineering Diploma# in Civil/equivalent trade from a Govt. recognized University/Institute.
|NE07||Account Assistant||B.Com/equivalent from a Govt. Recognized University/Institute|
|NE08||Maintainer||ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trade (Listed below)|
# Candidates with higher qualification in respective disciplines can also apply.
*on horizontal basis, **All vacancies are provisional and subject to increase / decrease.
- Candidates can apply for more than one post as per their qualifications. However, they must note that the written test for post codes E01, E02 & E03 can be held on one single day & written test for post codes E04, E05 & E06 on one single day and written test for post codes NE03, NE04, NE05 & NE06 may hold on one single day depending upon the volume of applications received. Written examination for remaining posts will be held on different dates. As such candidates applying for more than one post must keep this combination in mind.
- Candidates after selection are likely to be posted at Delhi/NCR or any other projects of DMRC, anywhere in India.
- Candidates must have ITI (NCVT/SCVT) in specific trades only, to be eligible for the post of Maintainer (Post Code-NE08). Details of Trade & the vacancies (Trade wise) of Maintainers are given below in the table.
- Reservation for PWDs has been provided in identified categories of posts, wherever applicable, to the extent admissible.
- The result of reserved category posts will be subject to the final outcome of the CA No.1086/2013 (Sarv Rural & Urban Wel.Soc.th Vs UOI & others).
Qualification:-As prescribed above. Candidates who are appearing at the qualifying exam, passing of which would make them educationally eligible for these posts but have not yet been informed of the results, will also be eligible for applying for these posts. Such candidates will be admitted to the examination, if otherwise eligible, but their candidature would be deemed to be provisional and subject to cancellation, if they do not produce proof of having passed the eligibility qualification on the date of Group Discussion/Interview/Psycho Test which is likely to be held tentatively by December’2016/January’2017. The proof of passing/result should have been declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc. Since, there is no interview for the post of Account Asstt & Maintainers; the final result of Degree/ITI must be published/declared in public domain by/on the date of publication of result of written test for the post of Account Asstt & Maintainers by DMRC. The proof of passing/result should have been declared in public domain through newspapers/websites etc.
^Discipline/Trade wise distribution of vacancies of Maintainers (Post code-NE08) (Including reserved categories)
|Discipline/Trade||Post Code||No. of vacancies||Reservation of posts|
Ex-Servicemen (On horizontal basis)
|Electrician||NE 08 (A)||456||231||123||68||34||66|
|Fitter||NE 08 (B)||243||134||60||33||16||35|
|Electronic Mechanic||NE 08 (C)||602||327||110||87||78||87|
|Ref & AC Mechanic||NE 08 (D)||92||44||22||12||14||13|
Reservation for Persons with Disability (PWD) :The Ministry of Social Justice and Empowerment, Government of India, vide their notification, dated 22.6.2007 published in Extra ordinary Gazette of India has granted the exemption for all technical post which involves requirement of public safety from the purview of Section 33 of the Persons with Disability Act, 1995. As such, reservation for requisite number of PWD candidate against non-technical post is provided in post code E05, E06 & NE07. Only such persons would be eligible for reservation in services/posts who suffer from not less than 40% of relevant disability. A person who wants to avail the benefit of reservation will have to submit a Disability Certificate issued by Medical Board duly constituted by Central or State Government (Format is available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com).
Candidates falling in the following categories of the disability may apply, viz.:
|Post Code||Post||Category of disability||No. of posts reserved|
|E05||Asstt. Manager/HR||OA, OL||01|
|E06||Asstt. Manager/Finance HI,||OA, OL||01|
|NE07||Account Assistant||OA, OL||01|
OA : One arm affected (Right or Left) – (a) impaired reach (b) weakness of grip (c) ataxic, OL : One leg affected (Right or Left) – (a) impaired reach (b) weakness of grip (c) ataxic, HI : Hearing Impairment" i.e. loss of sixty decibels or more in the better ear in the conversational range of frequencies. N.B.: Extant rules regarding relaxation in standards of examination etc. shall be intimated on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com.
Job Profile: The Job profile of Asstt. Managers (Electrical/S&T) pertains to management of various Maintenance Systems & processes, in connection with operation & maintenance of Metro Trains/tracks/works etc, and also for installation/ execution of various systems in DMRC Project etc.
The Job profile of Asstt.Managers/Operations pertains to Station/Train/staff management, Roster preparation, OCC,commuter grievances redressal etc.
The Job profile of Asstt.Manager/HR, pertains to HR management, staff grievances redressal, SAP/ESS, Staff/Labour welfare etc.
The Job profile of Asstt.Managers/Finance pertains to Finance management, SAP/ESS, pay & allowances etc.
The job profile of Station Controller/Train Operator is inter-changeable in nature as per the requirement of the Corporation and it includes operating the trains, looking after the affairs of Metro Stations including CCC, Depot Control Centres, Operation Control Centres etc. in shift duty including night shift. The job requires highest standard of medical fitness, including naked vision of 6/6, the details of which are also available at DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com. So, the candidates meeting the required medical standard may only apply. SC/TOs with diploma/degree in relevant fields can also be used to work as Jr.Engineers as per requirement of the Corporation.
The job profile of Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) entails interaction with the commuters at Customer Care Centres (CCC) and catering to their needs & problems, looking after the affairs of Metro Stations including operation control centres in shift duty including night shift. Their career progression will be towards Station Controller/Train Operator. The job requires highest standard of medical fitness, including naked vision of 6/6, the details of which are also available at DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com. So, the candidates meeting the required medical standard may only apply.
- The duty hours of Station Controller/Train Operator (SC/TO) & Customer Relations Assistant (CRA) may depend on the ridership/footfall of the stations/CCC and may range from 8 to 12 hours daily.
The job profile of Jr.Engineers include maintenance of various Electrical (Rolling Stock/Lift/Escalators/E&M/Power supply, stores etc), Electronics (Signaling & Telecom, Automatic Fair Collection, Rolling Stock, SCADA, Stores etc), Civil (P.Way & Works) & Mechanical systems and train maintenance, handling/operating Tower Wagon/Shunting etc. in shift duty including night shift. JEs can also be deputed as SC/TO after due training & psychometric test for Line-6 & Line-8 of DMRC as per requirement of the Corporation.
The Job profile of Account Assistant comprise looking after establishment, expenditure, budget, salary, bills, reimbursement etc extensively in SAP/ERP.
The Job profile of Maintainer pertains to upkeep & maintenance of various Maintenance Systems & processes, in connection with operation & maintenance of Metro Trains, and also for installation/ execution of various systems like Lifts, Escalators, Track, Structure, Traction/OHE, E&M, Signaling, Telecom/Automatic Fare Collection, Train Coaches, P. Way, works, Stores Depots etc., in shift duty including night shift.
The allocations of departments after appointment will be the sole discretion of the Management, depending upon the vacancies in above mentioned departments.
Selection process: For the posts of Asstt.Managers under Section ‘A’ (for post codes E01 to E06) The selection methodology will comprise a three-stage process –
Written Test (two papers), Group Discussion & Personal Interview followed by Medical Examination in Executive/Technical/Non-technical category or the adjudging the degree of disability in required category as the case may be.
For the post of Station Controller/Train Operator (post code-NE01) and Customer Relations Assistant (post code-NE02), the selection methodology will comprise fourstage process – Written Test (two papers), Psycho Test (qualifying) & Personal Interview followed by Medical examination in Aye-one category.
For the post of Jr.Engineers (Electrical/Electronics/Mechanical/Civil), (post codes NE03, NE04, NE05, & NE06) the selection methodology will comprise three-stage process – Written Test (two papers), Personal Interview followed by Medical examinations in Aye-one category not below Aye-three.
For the post of Account Asstt (post codes NE07) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (two papers), followed by Medical examination in Cee-One category. There will be no interview for this category of post.
For the post of Maintainer (post codes NE08) the selection methodology will comprise two-stage process – Written Test (one paper), followed by Medical examination in Bee-One category. There will be no interview for these categories of posts.
Medical Examination: All candidates shall have to undergo the medical fitness test(s) and meet the medical standards prescribed by DMRC for various posts. Expenses for the first time medical examination of the candidate will be borne by DMRC. However, in case a candidate seeks extension for joining or re-examination, subject to extant rules, then for the second time medical examination/re-examination, if need so arises, the expenditure for the medical test/s will be borne by the candidate himself/herself. Candidates having undergone lasik surgery are not suitable for any posts except Account Asstt.
The selection process would judge different facets of knowledge, skills, comprehension, aptitude and physical fitness. Candidates will have to pass through each stage successfully (including Medical examination), before being adjudged as suitable for selection. Candidates, who fail in the prescribed medical test, will not be given any alternative employment and decision of the Corporation is final on this issue. Dates of written examination, result of written examination and all recruitment related information shall be available only on Web site: http://www.delhimetrorail.com and candidates must remain in constant touch with it.
Written Test: The written test will consist of two papers (Paper-I and Paper-II, to be held on the same day in the same centre). Paper-I will consist of multiple-choice objective type questions, bilingual (Hindi/English), on General Awareness, Logical Ability, Quantitative Aptitude and/ knowledge of the discipline/trade. There will be a total of 120 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-I shall be of 1.5 hours duration.
Paper-II (Not for Maintainer post, NE08) will consist of objective type questions on General English to judge the knowledge of English language. There will be a total of 60 questions, each carrying equal marks. There will be negative marking. For every wrong answer 1/3 marks will be deducted. The Paper-II shall be of 45 minutes’ duration.
Candidates who qualify separately in Paper-I & Paper-II and rank high on the merit list within the zone of consideration in (Both Paper-I & Paper-II separately) as decided by DMRC shall be called, based on the Written Test (both Paper-I & Paper-II together), for Personal Interview/GD/Psycho test/Medical Examination, at Delhi/NCR. Written Test can be conducted either through online or through offline (OMR) mode.
Candidates (for all category of posts) called for GD/Personal interview/Psycho test and Medical examination, as the case may be, shall be paid to & fro sleeper class
Railway fare for journey by the shortest route between Railway Station nearest to hometown & Delhi. No reimbursement shall be made to the candidates appearing for the written examination.
Character & Antecedents: The success in the examination does not confer any right to appointment unless the corporation is satisfied after such an inquiry, as may be considered necessary, that the candidate having regard to his/her character and antecedents is suitable in all respects for appointment to the service.
Surety Bond: The candidates selected for post under Executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 1,50,000/- plus service tax & Cost of training (Rs. 56,000/- plus service tax) to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which one remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice with service tax, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
The candidates selected for posts, under Section-B, in Non-executive Cadre will have to execute a surety bond of Rs. 75,000/- with service tax & Cost of training (Rs.29,000/- with service tax in case of SC/TO & Jr.Engineers and Rs.20,000/- with service tax in case of Customer Relations Assistant,Account Asstt, & Maintainers, to serve the corporation for a minimum period of three years (exclusive of the period in which he remained on LWP or EOL) and also a three months prior notice with service tax, will be required before seeking resignation from the corporation.
Training & Probation: The selected candidates on appointment will be on Probation for a period of two years (including period of training), where they will undergo intensive training for prescribed duration. The Corporation has the right to enhance or reduce the training period at its discretion for any or all the trainees. During the probation period, candidates shall be required to pass various examinations. The service of the candidate during probation period can be terminated by the corporation if the performance of candidate is found to be unsatisfactory, in accordance with the terms & conditions of offer of appointment. The probation period will exclude LWP or EOL.
Pay & Emoluments: The pay & emoluments for direct recruits and contracts employees shall be as per pay scales under the IDA (Industrial DA) as applicable from time to time and other benefits which include Perks, HRA or lease, perks as applicable to TOs, Medical benefit, EPF, Gratuity, and Insurance etc. as per extant rules of the Corporation as applicable to Direct Recruit employees from time to time.
Concessions & Relaxations:
- Upper age relaxation by 5 years for SC/ST and 3 years for OBC candidates (of Central List) (Formats are available on DMRC’s website), for reserved posts.
- Upper age relaxations by 5 years for candidates belonging to Jammu & Kashmir who had ordinarily been domiciled in that state between 01.01.1980 and 31.12.1989.
- Upper age for Ex-servicemen will be length of service + 3 years, subject to a maximum age of 40 years. The Ex-servicemen are those who are covered in the definition, as per extant rules of Ministry of Defence/Govt of India.
- Reservation for Ex-Servicemen, wherever applicable, shall be treated as horizontal reservation, i.e., reservation to Ex-Servicemen belonging to any category (UR/SC/ST/OBC) will be adjusted within the category to which the selected Ex-Serviceman candidate belongs.
- Upper age relaxation by 10 years for PWD Unreserved candidates, 15 years for PWD SC/ST candidates and 13 years for PWD OBC candidates (of central list) for posts where reservation for PWD is admissible.
- Existing DMRC employees who have completed at least 3 years continuous service in DMRC as on 1.7.2016, will be given upper-age relaxation/limit to the extent, as summarized below:
For Executive posts (post codes E01 to E06), the maximum age relaxation:
- UR – by 5 years, OBC – by 8 years & SC/ST – by 10 years
For Non-Executive posts (post codes NE01 to NE08), the upper-age limit of the employee is:
- UR – 40 years, OBC – 43 years & SC/ST – 45 years
Payment of application fee (including postage charges) (non-refundable):
1. UR & OBC (including Ex-servicemen) candidates are required to pay a Non-refundable fee of Rs. 400/- (inclusive of bank charges plus service tax) and SC/ST/PWD candidates are required to pay a non-refundable fee of Rs. 150/- (for processing fee only, inclusive of bank charges plus service tax).
2. Application Fee including Bank transaction charges once paid will not be refunded under any circumstances. Candidates are therefore requested to verify their eligibility, the closing date for submission of online application before paying the application fee plus bank transaction charges.
How to apply
1. Candidates are required to apply online through website www.delhimetrorail.com only. No other means/mode of application will be accepted.
2. Candidates are required to have a valid personal e-mail ID. It should be kept active during the currency of this recruitment process. In case a candidate does not have a valid personal e-mail ID, he/she should create his/her new e-mail ID before applying online. Under no circumstances, he/she should share/mention e-mail ID to/of any other person.
3. Candidates are first required to go to the DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and click on the link “Career”.
4. Thereafter, he/she may open the recruitment notification titled “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016”.
5. He/she should thoroughly go through the vacancy notification first to let him/her know the eligibility, age criteria etc.
6. Candidates will fill up all the details relating to his age, personal details, educational qualification etc. online in the application form.
7. Candidates will have to upload scanned copy of passport colour photo, signature scan copy, GATE score card (wherever applicable), OBC/SC/ST/PWD certificates. The size of these scanned copies should be within 100 kb and in .jpg/.pdf files only.
8. After, successful filling up of the application form, a bank Challan with Bank Reference Number (the reference number will be unique) will be generated.
9. The registration link cum Bank Challan will remain active only upto 15.10.2016 (upto 23.59 hrs) from the date of issue of the advertisement.
10. The system generated Bank challan will be in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy). Candidates are required to take a print out of this system generated Bank Challan and deposit the requisite Written Examination Fee (for fee details see para “Payment of application fee”) in any branch of State Bank of India (SBI) after a minimum of 24 hrs of generation of the Bank Challan. Only, State Bank of India (SBI) has been authorized by DMRC to collect the application fee, in a specially opened DMRC Account No. 33700092265.
i) For payment of fees, candidate has to approach the nearest SBI branch with the system generated bank challan only, with a unique ‘Bank Reference Number” in triplicate (1st copy – Bank Copy, 2nd copy – Candidate’s Copy and 3rd copy – DMRC’s Copy) downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com.
ii) The system generated challan printed from the DMRC website should only be used for depositing the fee for proper crediting amount in the allocated account.
iii) On receipt of the money, the bank will issue a unique Journal Number and a Branch code of the bank collecting the money. Candidates are required to collect the “Candidate’s Copy” and “DMRC Copy” from the bank. They are also required to ensure themselves that these bank challans contain i) SBI Journal number ii) Branch Name iii) Branch code No. iv) Date of deposit v) Amount.
iv) DMRC will not be responsible in case the candidate deposits the fee in a wrong account. There will not be any other mode of payment of application fee.
v) Application fee is to be paid between 17.09.2016 to 18.10.2016 only.
vi) Demand Drafts, Cheques, Money Orders, Postal Orders, Pay Orders, Banker’s Cheques, postal stamps, etc., will not be accepted, towards application fee.
11. After a minimum of two working days of depositing the fee in the bank, candidate may re-visit the career link i.e. “DMRC/OM/HR/I/2016” on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com and apply for acknowledgement/Registration Slip.
12. The Online registration will remain active from 10.00 hrs of 16.09.2016 to 23.59 hrs of 15.10.2016 only. In order to avoid last minute rush, the candidates are advised to apply early enough. DMRC will not be responsible for network problems or any other problem of this nature in submission of online application during last days due to heavy rush etc.
13. Candidates are advised to choose the post judiciously and fill in the requisite details in the online application format carefully. There will be a pre-view of the applications filled in by the candidate before submitting the application, so that it can be edited. After submission of the application, no modification will be permitted.
14. Once you submit your application, the system will generate a unique Registration No./Bank reference no. and a Registration Slip will be generated after successful submission of written exam fee in the bank, which will have unique Registration number, your basic details like name, category, and post applied for.
General: Most Important
1. While applying for these posts, the applicant should ensure that he/she fulfils the eligibility and other norms mentioned above on the specified dates and that the particulars furnished by him/her are correct in all respects. In case, it is detected at any stage of recruitment that a candidate does not fulfill the eligibility norms and/or that he/she has furnished any incorrect/false information or has suppressed any material fact(s), his/her candidature will stand cancelled. If any of these shortcomings is/are detected even after appointment, his/her services are liable to be terminated.
2. The validity of the Selection Panel is for two years from the date of its approval.
3. The selection of candidate by DMRC does not confer any right to the candidate for appointment.
4. Candidates employed in Govt.Dept./PSU/ Autonomous Body must produce ‘NOC’ from the present employer on the date of Interview/Medical (for the post of Account Asstt & Maintainers).
5. Community/Caste Certificate should be in Central formats (SC/ST/OBC), for seeking age relaxation etc.. (All these formats are available on DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com. No other format will be acceptable.
6. A candidate who claims to belong to one of the Other Backward Classes has to submit in support of his claim an attested copy of a certificate in the prescribed form issued by the competent authority specified by the Central Govt. in their O.M. No. 36036/2/2013-Estt.(Res.) dated 30.05.2014. OBC certificate should be current & issued within one year of the closing date of the application.
7. Candidates should keep sufficient numbers of same Photographs in reserve for future use, which they are using in the application form.
8. Request for change of mailing address or e-mail address will not be entertained under any circumstances.
9. Court of jurisdiction for any dispute will be at Delhi only.
10. DMRC reserves the right to fix the minimum standard/qualifying marks for each component of selection for all posts.
11. Candidates must remain in constant touch with DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com for information regarding dates of written test, result of written test, schedule of Interview/GD/Psycho Test, standards of Vision for Medical test etc. The eligible candidates, whose applications are available on the Master list may download the admit card through DMRC’s website www.delhimetrorail.com only, as per schedule & instructions notified on DMRC’s website in advance.
12. The admit card for written test will NOT be sent by post or email. It will be downloaded from DMRC website www.delhimetrorail.com only. DMRC will not be responsible for any information issued/posted on any other website
13. The issue of an Admit Card or result notification to appear in the Written test/Psycho Test/Interview/GD//medical fitness test or the fact of having passed these tests or having been placed on the final merit list, will not be a proof of any candidate’s eligibility. Candidature will be purely provisional subject to eligibility and other verifications before or after appointment in DMRC. The onus of ensuring that candidate meets all the eligibility requirements will rest on the candidate himself/herself all through the recruitment process. Candidates will be allowed to appear in written test/Psycho Test /interview/GD/Medical fitness test purely on provisional basis and no candidate will have a right to appointment or any compensation only on the ground of having appeared in or passed the written or any other screening test.
14. DMRC is not responsible for any printing error that might have inadvertently crept in.
15. Canvassing in any form will disqualify the candidate.
16. Bringing mobile phone/Communication device in the examination Hall will be deemed GUILTY OF MISCONDUCT & suitable actions including immediate expulsion of candidate from the examination hall will be taken.
N.B.: Candidates should refer to advertisement given in the Employment News or on DMRC’s website only, for the purpose of applying for the jobs. DMRC has not authorized any other agency/vendor/website to publish the instant advertisement and application form or issue of admit cards through online. The only and accepted mode of submission of application has exhaustively been explained from para 1 to 14 under title “How to apply”. In case of any discrepancy in advertisements published in various newspapers/Employment News etc, the contents as put on DMRC’s website i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com, will prevail.
Any update, corrigendum etc. of this advertisement will be posted in our website only. Hence, candidates are requested to keep in regular touch with our website, i.e. www.delhimetrorail.com.
*******Important Dates :
|ON-LINE REGISTRATION WILL START :||From 16.09.2016 (10.00 hrs )|
|APPLICATION FEE to be paid between:||From 17.09.2016 to 18.10.2016|
|Bank Challan will be generated upto, through DMRC website:||15.10.2016 (23.59 hrs)|
|LAST DATE FOR REGISTRATION OF ON-LINE APPLICATIONS :||15.10.2016 (23: 59 hrs.)|
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Apply On-Line : Click here
Read more Official Notification