Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF) Recruitment 2016 for the 686 post of Head Constables (Ministerial) Full Details
HELP LINE NO.011-24368630
ONLINE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO FILL UP CURRENT/BACKLOG VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) IN CRPF FOR THE YEAR 2015-16
Online Applications through website of CRPF at (www.crpfindia.com) are invited from Male & Female Indian citizens for the combatised post of Head Constable (Ministerial) in Central Reserve Police Force for filling up of vacancies for direct recruitment, through online, as under :-
CRPF Vacancy Details:
Total No. of Posts : 686
Name of the Post : Head Constable (Ministerial)
BACKLOG = 86
(i) Vacancies notified above are subject to change i.e. may increase or decrease, due to administrative reasons.
(ii) If suitable Ex.servicemen candidates are not available, vacancies reserved for Ex. servicemen will be filled by non-Ex. servicemen candidates of respective categories.
(iii) The posts are combatised and purely temporary in nature but are likely to continue.
2. PAY SCALE :-
The post carries pay in pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 7510/- P.M.). The post will carry Dearness allowance / House rent allowance / transport allowance / ration money, free accommodation, free uniform, free medical facilities, free leave pass once in a year during leave and other allowances as admissible under the rules in the Force.
3. NATIONALITY/ CITIZENSHIP :-
A candidate must be either:-
- (a) A citizen of India, or
- (b) A subject of Nepal, or
- (c) A subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before he 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- (f) Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Note: The application of a candidate in whose case a certificate of eligibility is necessary, may be admitted to the Examination but the offer of appointment will be give only after the necessary eligibility certificate has been issued to him/ her by the Government of India.
4. ELIGIBILITY CONDITIONS :
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note : Two or Three year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
|Skill Test (On computer)||
English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
( 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
Note:- (i) Skill test (typing) will be conducted/done only on computers. Computers & key boards for the purpose will be provided by the Recruitment Centres.
(ii) Mode/Procedure/Method for conducting skill test will be decided by the department.
(iii) Skill Test in Hindi shall be conducted only on “Remington Gail Key layout with MANGAL Font”. Specimen of “MANGAL font” will be available in web site “www.crpf.nic.in”.
5. PHYSICAL STANDARD:-
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||165 cms||155 cms|
Relaxation : Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
|162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
b) CHEST (FOR MALE CANDIDATES ONLY)
|All except Scheduled Tribe candidates(Genl/OBC/SC)||77 cms||82 ms|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
- With minimum 05 Cms expansion
c) WEIGHT : Proportionate/Corresponding to height and age as per medical standards (For males and females). Over/under weight will be disqualification at the stage of medical examination only
6. MEDICAL STANDARD
- (i) As explained in para-15 of advertisement.
- (ii) Medical procedure will be done as per guidelines lay down in MHA UO No.A.VI.1/2014-Rectt(SSB) dated 20/05/2015 and any other instructions issued by GOI from time to time.
12. PHYSICAL MEASUREMENT : [Click to view]
13. CHECKING OF DOCUMENTS : [Click to view]
14. SKILL TEST : [Click to view]
15. MEDICAL EXAMINATION : [Click to view]
16. DRAWAL OF FINAL MERIT LIST : [Click to view]
17. HOW TO APPLY : [Click to view]
18. EXAMINATION FEE : [Click to view]
19. MODE OF PAYMENT : [Click to view]
20. RECRUITMENT CENTERS : [Click to view]
21. GENERAL INFORMATION : [Click to view]
Important Dates :
|1||Opening date of online application w.e.f.||06/04/2016|
|2||Closing date of online application :||See CORRIGENDUM|
|3||Date of written examination :||See CORRIGENDUM|
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Apply On-Line : Click here