WII Recruitment 2017 - 55 Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Various Vacancies Advt. No. : WII/NMCG/2017-1 Wildlife Institute of India (WII) has invited application for the post of 55 Project Fellow, Project Assistant & Various Vacancies. All the eligable candidates should apply Online before 12 March 2017.
- No. of Vacancy : 03 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 32000/- (Per Month)
- No. of Vacancy : 02 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 20000/- (Per Month)
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST/Woman/PWD Candidates and 03 years for OBC Candidates
Job Location : Dehradun (Uttarakhand)
- For Project Fellow (Ecology & Conservation biology) : Master’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in Wildlife Science/ Forestry/ Environmental Science/ Environmental Management/ Botany/ Zoology/ Veterinary Science/ Life Science or related subjects with 1 year experience in relevant field.
- For Project Assistant Grade II : Bachelor’s degree with minimum of 60% aggregate marks in computer science with year experience in relevant field.
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 12.03.2017
- Date of Written Exam : 26.03.2017