HPU Recruitment 2017 - 84 Junior Officer Assistant, Peon/Sewadar & Various Vacancies Advt. No. : 12/2017 Himachal Pradesh University (HPU) has invited application for the post of 84 Junior Officer Assistant, Peon/Sewadar & Various Vacancies. All the eligible candidates should apply before 15 March 2017.
- No. of Vacancy : 53 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 5910-20200/-
- Grade Pay : Rs. 1950/-
- No. of Vacancy : 12 Posts
- Pay Scale : On Daily Wages Basis
- Age Relaxation : 05 years for SC/ST/OBC/PWD Candidates
- For Junior Officer Assistant : 10+2 from a recognized Board of school Education/ University or one years Diploma in Computer Science/ Computer Application information Technology from a recognized University/ Institution or Computer typing speed of 30 words per minute in English and 25 words per minute in Hindi or ‘O’ and ‘A’ level Diploma from a national institute of Electronics and information Technology (NIELIT) or Diploma in information Technology (IT) from a recognized IT/Institution.
- For Peon/Sewadar : Should have passed Matriculation Examination or its equivalent from recognized Board of school Education/ Institution.
Selection Process :
Selection will be based on Written test, Skill test, viva-voce test, typing test, screening test and interview.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 600/- (for General Candidates) Rs.300/- (for SC/ST/OBC/B.P.L OF H.P Candidates) through Demand Draft in favour of Finance Officer, Himachal Pradesh University, payable at Shimla SC/ST/Ex-Serviceman candidates are exempted from payment of this Fee.
Interested Candidates may Apply in prescribed application form along with self attested copies of experience, Educational Qualification, recent passport size photographs and fee Deupty Registrar, Recruitment Branch, Himanchal University, summer Hill, Shimla-171005 on or before 15.03.2017
Last Date for Submission of HPU Recruitment Application form : 15.03.2017