TN Police has invited applications for recruitment to 15705 Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in prescribed format on or before 22 February 2017.
Tamil Nadu Police -TN Police Job Notification
TN Police has invited applications for recruitment to 15705 Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman posts. The candidates eligible for the post can apply in prescribed format on or before 22 February 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, read the details given below.
TN Police Recruitment 2017– Vacancy Details
Total No. of Posts: 15705 Posts
Name of the Post: Constable, Jail Warder & Fireman Posts
- Constable - 13137
- Jail Warder - 1016
- Fireman - 1552
The Age of the candidate must be in between 18 years and 24 years.
Relaxation in Upper Age Limit will be given to Reserved Categories candidates of Tamil Nadu as per TN Government Rules.
The term “Reserved Categories” include BC, BC (Muslim), MBC, DNC, SC, ST and ST (Arunthathiyar).
The candidates are advised to check their eligibility according to Age Criteria before applying against this recruitment. The TNUSRB Board will Reject the applications of candidates who are not covered in the mentioned age boundaries.
Graduate/ 10th/ 10+2 pass. More details regarding physical and medical standards can be found from the link given below.
Other Eligibility Criteria:
In this recruitment, the TNUSRB Board will also check Physical Standard, Physical Fitness and Medical Fitness of candidate. It means the candidates who are eligible as per Age, Education, Physical Fitness as well as Medical Fitness, only they should apply for TN Police Constable Recruitment 2017.
The TNUSRB Selection Board will appoint the eligible candidates through following stages of recruitment-;
- Written Exam
- Physical Standard/Fitness Test (PST)
- Physical Endurance/Efficiency Test (PET)
- Medical Examination
- Document Verification and Final Selection
The Physical Tests and Medical Exam will be of qualifying nature. It means the candidates, on failing to meet required physical/medical standards or fitness, will be straightaway Rejected by TNUSRB Board.
How to Apply:
- Log on to official website at www.tnusrb.tn.gov.in.
- Find out Recruitment section and select it to go to respective webpage.
- Navigate to Recruitment of Constable in TN Police Department in 2017.
- Click on View Advertisement link to download the Official Notification as PDF file.
- Open the Official Notification and read it carefully to know all the details about Recruitment Procedure.
- Get back to previous page and select Apply Online link to proceed.
- Register yourself and fill up the Application Form (online) with required personal and educational details.
- Upload your recent passport size Photograph and Signature images as asked.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Online Application Form on completion of filling up all particulars.
- Save and Note down your Application Registration Number for future reference.
- Take printout of Application Form after successful submission.
- Keep the Application Form print and Fee Receipt copy for record and more use.
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
- Last date for submission of Application forms: 22 February 2017
- Date of Exam: 21 May 2017