Gujarat State Primary Education Selection Committee has recently issued an advertisement about GSEB Vidhyasahayak Recruitment 2017 on its official website. The candidates who possess TET or HTAT qualification, are eligible to participate in GSEB Vidhyasahayak Recruitment Process 2017.
Name of the Post: Head Teacher Vacancy
Head Teacher (Gujarati Medium): 1000 Posts
- Maths and Science: 2545 posts
- Languages: 1404 posts
- Social Science: 1474 posts
- Maths and Science: 398 posts
- Languages: 84 posts
- Social Science: 95 posts
- Vidhyasahayak: At least 18 Years and Not More than 35 Years
- Head Teacher: Not More than 42 Years
- Vidhyasahayak – Teacher Eligibility Test (TET)
- Head Teacher – Head Teacher Aptitude Test (HTAT)
- The candidate will have to pay Application Fee as given in Official Notification.
- The Application Fee, once paid, can NOT be refunded under any circumstances.
- Log on to official website at www.vidyasahayakgujarat.org.
- Find out Gujarat Vidhyasahayak and Head Teacher Recruitment 2017.
- Select Advertisement link to download it as PDF.
- Read the Detailed Official Notification carefully to know all recruitment rules and procedure.
- Get back to home page and select Apply Online link.
- Fill up Online Application Form with necessary personal, education and professional details.
- Pay the Application Fee as per instructions.
- Submit the Application Form online on completion of filling up.
- Save your Application Number for future reference.
- Take two prints of Application Form for record and more use.
- Submit one copy of Application Form by hands with required documents and Fee Challan copy to nearby Centre. Please Do NOT send Application Form by Post or Courier.
- Starting Date for Online Application: 25th January 2017
- Closing Date for Online Application: 3rd February 2017
- Last Date to Submit Application Form hard copy: 3rd February 2017