Repco Finance Recruitment - Recovery Officer (MANAGER) - Repco Home Finance Ltd jobs Repco Home Finance Ltd has invited application for the post Recovery Officer (MANAGER) in at various locations in Tamil Nadu, Karnataka, Telengana, AP.Apply before 17 Dec 2016. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process
1. Age not exceeding 28 years as on 01-11-2016 (relaxation can be considered upto 40 years based on commensurate, relevant prior experience).
2. Any Graduation (10+2+3 format) from a UGC recognized university. Graduates from Open University will not be considered.
3. Minimum 3 years experience in COLLECTION / RECOVERY
4. Should be familiar with credit / legal / technical process involved in home loan sanctions / disbursement, recovery and NPA management/ SARFAESI Proceedings.
5. Fluency in Kannada/Tamil/Malayalam/Telugu (read, write & speak), as applicable, besides English is must. Working knowledge of Hindi would be advantageous.
6. Should be ready to travel extensively and frequently
7. Should possess a two-wheeler with valid driving license
8. Internal candidates can only apply with NOC from the Competent Authority.
- To coordinate with appropriate Head in Recovery issues
- To execute/ monitor collections and manage effectively the receivables and achieve the targets set for recovery / NPA
- Timely achievement of Recovery targets of all branches under his jurisdiction and prompt reporting.
- Assisting in any other branch work as assigned from time to time
- To ensure prompt and best client service
- Good communication skill – verbal and written
- Negotiation skill
- Interpersonal skill, leadership qualities and team management
- Target orientation
For Manager (Band II): CTC starting from Rs. 7.00 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable). Experienced candidate would be compensated suitably as per market norms and Management discretion.
Depending on suitability, selected candidates can be considered even for Assistant Manager (Band I) scale (starting CTC 3.75 lakhs per annum (fixed + variable)) or even for AM –Trainee or Manager -Trainee position (off roll for 6-12 months with fixed stipend ranging between Rs. 20,000/- p.m. –Rs. 30,000/-plus applicable meal coupon. Trainees are eligible for regularization depending on performance during training period.
Eligible candidates are requested to come for a WALK IN INTERVIEW with all original testimonials along with 1 set of photocopy, 2 colour passport size photos, copy of the driving license and 2 sets of duly filled in Bio-data as per enclosed format at the following venues on stipulated date(s) & time: