Northern Railway Recruitment 2017 - 284 Goods Guard, ASM & Other Vacancies Northern-Railway-Recruitment-2017-284-Goods Railway Recruitment Cell, Northern Railway have released an official notification regarding recruitment on 270 Posts through General Departmental Competitive Examination (GDCE) for Goods Guard & ASM posts. Interested candidates are advised to go through the official notification for Northern Railway
Goods Guard: 102 Posts
ASM: 168 Post
For OBC: 45 years
For SC/ST: 47 years
For Goods Guard: To apply for this post candidates should have University Degree or its equivalent.
For ASM: To apply for this post candidates should have University Degree or its equivalent. Diploma in Rail Transport and Management from the Institute of Rail Transport will be an additional desirable qualification.
- Candidates need to access the official website of RRCNR, i.e., rrcnr.org.
- Go through the official notification for this vacancy.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- ‘Take a printout of online filled application form and send it along with the Demand Draft for an application fee.
Candidates have to pay application fee only through the Indian Postal Order drawn in favor of FA&CAO/Northern Railway, and payable at New Delhi – 110024.
Candidates will be selected as per their performance in Written Examination & Psycho Test/Aptitude Test.
Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 21st December 2016
Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 20th January 2017
Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Application: 23rd January 2017