Mumbai Port Trust Recruitment 2017 – 259 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices Vacancies Mumbai Port Trust invites application for the post of 259 Graduate, Technician & Trade Apprentices. Apply before 20 January 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply
- No. of Vacancy : 05 Posts
- No. of Vacancy : 06 Posts
- No. of Vacancy : 248 Posts
- For Graduate Apprentice : Degree in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/ Technology from a recognized University.
- For Technician Apprentice : Diploma in Mechanical / Electrical Engineering/Technology from Board of Technical Education of a State.
- For Trade Apprentice : Passed 10th std (SSC) or equivalent and passed National Trade Certificate Examination in the trade of Computer Operator and Programming Assistant(COPA) in I.T.I.
Candidates have to pay Rs. 20/- through Indian Postal Order payable at GPO Mumbai /Demand Draft/ Banker’s Cheque/ Pay Order in favour of the Board of Trustees of the Port of Mumbai.
Interested candidates may apply in prescribed application form along with relevant documents send to the Training Manager, Apprentice Training Centre, Mb.P.T. Workshop, Narsu Vithoba Nakhwa Marg, Mazgaon, Mumbai-400 010 on or before 20.01.2017.
- Last Date for Submission of Application Form : 20.01.2017