KPSC Recruitment 2017: Karnataka Public Service Commission have released an official notification regarding recruitment on 823 posts in Group ‘A’ Technical/ Group ‘B’ Technical/Non-Technical & Group ‘C’ Technical Posts. The eligible and willing candidates can apply online for 823 vacancies for the post of First Division Assistant (FDA) & Second Division Assistant (SDA) vacancies.
- First Division Assistant (FDA): 442 Posts
- Second Division Assistant (SDA): 381 Posts
Candidates age should be in between 18-35 years.
Candidates should have completed 12th/Bachelors degree in relevant stream. Candidates are advised to refer official notification for post wise educational qualification.
- General Candidates have to pay Rs. 300/- and reserved candidates have to pay Rs. 150/-
- Candidates need to access kpsc.online-ap1.com.
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Select the post you want to apply for.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for application form according to your category.
- Click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
To view official website: Click here
- Start date for Submission of Online Application: 6th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 4th January 2017
- Last Date for Payment of Application Fee: 5th January 2017
Recruitment Advt & Application Form