IPA Recruitment 2017 - Finance & Banking Expert Post Vacancies - Indian Ports Association Jobs Indian Ports Association (IPA) has invited application for the post of Finance & Banking Expert. All the eligibale candidates should fill up the form before 5th January 2017.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply
Total No. of Posts: See the Notification
Name of the Post: Finance & Banking Expert
Pay Scale - Upto Rs 80,000 pm (consolidated)
Age Limit: Not exceeding 45 Years
- Candidate must be fully conversant with Fund Raising and Fund Management including raising foreign currency loans/ Domestic loans and connected regulatory issues.
- Candidate must be fully conversant with Budgeting, Forecasting, Cost & Credit Control, Margin Analysis, Costing & Profitability Analysis and Management Reporting
- Candidate must be very well versed in dealing with Banks and Financial Institutions including RBI
- Candidate must be experienced with arranging Project Finance for infrastructure projects.
- Knowledge of innovative Financing Structures and Funding Mechanisms will serve as an added advantage for the applicant.
- Candidate should be smart and articulate with good communication and presentation skill
How to Apply:
The last date of submission of application is 05th January 2017. Please apply in plain paper with C.V. and attested copies of the testimonials to the Managing Director, Indian Ports Association, 1st floor, South Tower, NBCC Place, Bhisham Pitamah Marg, Lodi Road, New Delhi – 110 003.Last Date for Receipt of Application: 05th January 2017
To view official website: Click here
Recruitment Advt & Application Form