Indian Navy - Selection Procedure 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET ENTRY SCHEME (PERMANENT COMMISSION) Indian Navy - Selection Procedure 10+2 (B.TECH) CADET - All the Candidates have to meet the mandatory education qualification. SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Feb - Apr 17. For drtails read the article given below.
(a) All the Candidates have to meet the mandatory education qualification listed at para 3 above.
(b) Candidates will be issued call up for Services Selection Board (SSB) based on their `class XII (PCM)percentage or ‘JEE (Main) rank 2016’ based on their choice.
(c) Equal number of candidates would be shortlisted for SSB from the two lists based on their merit. However, if the response from either of the options is less, candidates from the other list will be considered for short listing.
(d) Final induction will be on a common merit based on SSB marks.
- (a) SSB interviews for short listed candidates will be scheduled at Bangalore/Bhopal/Coimbatore/Visakhapatnam during Feb - Apr 17.
- (b) Shortlisted candidates will be informed about their selection for SSB interview on their E-mail or through SMS (provided by candidate in their application form).
- (c) SSB interview will be conducted in two Stages. Stage I test consists of Intelligence test, Picture Perception test and Group Discussion. Candidates who fail to qualify in Stage I will be routed back on the same day. Stage II tests comprises Psychological testing, Group testing and Interview which will last for 04 days. Successful candidates will thereafter undergo Medical Examination (approx duration 03-05 days).
- (d) Candidates recommended by the SSBs and declared medically fit, will be selected for training in the order of an All India Merit List depending on the number of vacancies.
- (e) Change of SSB venue for interview is not permissible.
- (f) Any correspondence regarding change of SSB date is to be addressed to the Call up Officer of the
- concerned SSB on receipt of call up intimation. Award of fresh dates for SSB would be subject to availability.
- (g) No compensation will be paid in respect of any injury sustained as a result of tests.
- (h) Return 3rd AC rail fare is admissible for the SSB interview, if appearing for the first time for this