Indian Navy Recruitment 2017: Indian Navy has released an official notification regarding recruitment for Stewards, Chefs, and Hygienists for MR/NMR-OCT 2017 (02/2017) Batch Course Commencing October 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply
During initial training period candidates will get a stipend of Rs. 5700 per month. After completing of initial training, candidates will be placed in the Pay Band Rs. 5200-20200/- + GP of Rs. 2000/- + MSP of Rs. 2000/- + DA.
Candidates should have qualified in 10th class for MR and VIth class for NME entry.
Candidates age should be in between 17 to 21 years as on 1st October 2017.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 19th December 2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 2nd January 2017
- Last Date for Submission of Hard Copy of Online Application: 9th January 2017
- Written Test
- Physical Fitness Test (PFT)
- Medical Standards
- Candidates need to access joinindiannavy.gov.in
- Go through the official notification properly.
- Open the online application form and fill information according to instruction.
- Upload scanned copies of required documents.
- Make payment for the application fee.
- After filling all necessary area of online application form click on the submit option to submit your online application form.
- Take a printout of online filled application form