Indian Navy 10+2 Cadet Notification 2017 B.Tech Cadet Entry Scheme Indian Navy is inviting the Applications from unmarried male candidates to join the prestigious Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, and Kerala for a four years degree course under the 10+2 (B Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme. For that purpose, it has issued the Indian Navy Permanent Commission Recruitment 2017 and welcoming the online submissions from 12th December 2016 to 2nd January 2017. For more details regarding age limit, educational
Name of the examination: 10+2 (B.Tech) Cadet Entry Scheme (Permanent Commission)
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application: 12.12.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application: 02.01.2017
- Last date for Submission of Printout of the Online Application Form: 12.01.2017
- The training is scheduled to commence in July 2017
- The training is scheduled to commence in Jul 2017
- Selected Candidates will be inducted as Cadets for four year B Tech course in applied Electronics & Communication or Mechanical Engineering at the Indian Naval Academy, Ezhimala, Kerala. During the course, Cadets will be allotted Executive or Engineering including Naval Architect specialisation or Electrical Branch. On completion of the course, B Tech Degree will be awarded by Jawaharlal Nehru University (JNU).