IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016 – Teaching & Non Teaching Posts IIT Bombay Recruitment 2016 – Apply Online for Instrument Operator, Asst Security Officer & Other Posts: Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Bombay has issued a notification for the recruitment of Instrument Operator, Assistant Security Officer (Female), Assistant Security Inspector (Female) vacancies on contract & temporary basis.
Name of the Posts:
1. Assistant Security Officer (Female) at Security Section: 01 PostAge Limit:
2. Assistant Security Inspector (Female) at Security Section: 02 Posts
3. Hardware Assistant at Computer Centre: 01 Post
4. Part-time Dental Hygienist at Hospital: 02 Posts
5. Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S: 01 Post
6. Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S: 01 Post
7. Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S: 01 Post
8. Instrument Operator at C.R.N.T.S: 01 Post
Candidates age should be 32 years for S.No-1, 5 to 8, 27 years for S.No- 2 to 4. Age relaxation is applicable to PwD and Ex-serviceman candidates, SC/ ST/ OBC(NCL) candidates are applicable only if the post is reserved for particular category as per rulesEducational Qualification
Candidates should possess Bachelor’s Degree with security related supervisory experience of four years for S.No-1, Bachelor’s Degree with security related experience of three years for S.No-2, Bachelor’s Degree in appropriate field or 3- years Diploma in Engineering in appropriate field for S.No-3 & for other refer notification.
Candidates should pay Rs. 50/- for S.No-1 & 2 through online. No application fee for SC/ ST/ PwD & Woman candidates.
Eligible candidates may apply online through the website www.iitb.ac.in on or before 19-12-2016.Instructions to Apply Online:1. Before applying online candidates should have valid e-mail id & contact no.2. Log on to www.iitb.ac.in3. Click on “Careers/ Job—–> Staff Recruitment”.4. Select the desired Notification & Click on it.5. Click on “Online Application URL Link”.6. Select the desired post & Click on “Online”7. Fill the details carefully & Submit the form.8. Take a print out of online application for future use.