Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment – Apply for 45 Teacher/Jr Clerk Jobs delhi-cantonment-board-Vacancies Delhi Cantonment Board Delhi Cantt has issued an employment news on its official website to hire skilled & Talented candidates into various posts. According to the cantonment board delhi recruitment, there are nearly 45 Assistant Teacher, Sanitary Inspector & Junior Clerk posts are available.For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply
1.Assistant Teacher 25 posts
For Assistant Teacher:As per Rule
Assistant Teacher Rs. 9300/- to Rs. 34800/- +GD Rs. 4200/-
2.Sanitary Inspector 02 postsSanitary Inspector:As per Rule
Sanitary Inspector Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- +GD Rs. 2400/-
3.Junior Clerk 16 postsJunior Clerk:As per Rule
Junior Clerk Rs. 5200/- to Rs. 20200/- +GD Rs. 1900/-
The aspirants must possess the 12th Standard or Higher Secondary from any recognized board are eligible to apply.
The aspirants applying for Delhi Cantonment Board Recruitment 2016 will be selected as per their performance in the selection process. The selection of candidates will be done based on the following methods
Examination/Interview/and Physical Endurance Test etc.
Starting date to submit the Online Application: 07/12/2016.
Last Date for the application submission: 31/12/2016.
- Click on the link of cantonment board delhi “Apply Online” Button.
- Fill the online Application form in a given format without mistakes.
- Upload scanned copies of Photograph and Signature with correct dimensions.
- Submit the application form on completion of the last date.
- Take a printout of the submitted application form for future use.