Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply 135 Personal Assistant Bombay High Court Recruitment 2016 Apply 135 Personal Assistant Posts – High Court of Bombay has invited applications from eligible candidates for recruitment for Personal Assistant vacancies in the High Court of Judicature at Bombay and its Benches at Nagpur & Aurangabad. For more details regarding age limit
1. High Court of Judicature at Bombay – 73
2. High Court Bench at Nagpur – 293. High Court Bench at Aurangabab – 33
Applicants should have minimum of 21 years and maximum of 38 years as on 06-01-2017. There is age relaxation for reserved categories persons as per the govt rules.
Applicants should have Completed Graduation Degree & Not less than 10 years Experience as Lower Grade Stenographer (or) Not Less than 08 years Experience as Higher Grade Stenographer & have Speed of 120 wpm or above in English Shorthand and 50 wpm in English Typing. For other eligibility criteria details refer official notification.
Rs.300/- for All category candidates. The Application fee should be pay through Online mode during filling Online Application Form. The Online Payment using Net Banking / Debit Card / Credit Card (OR) Bank Challan.
Candidates will be selected based on performance in Shorthand Dictation Test, Typing Test followed by Viva Voce Test/Interview conducted by High Court of Bombay.
Eligible candidates can apply online application only through the official website of the Bombay High Court, www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in between 22-12-2016 to 06-01-2017. Fill the application form as per Guidelines given in the official notification. After successful submission take a printout of application form.
1. Applicants must logon to official website – http://www.bombayhighcourt.nic.in.2. Click on link named Bombay High Court Personal Assistant Recruitment.3. Fill the application form and remit application fee.4. After successful submission take a printout of application.
- Starting Date for Submission of Online Application form: 22-12-2016.
- Last Date for Submission Online Application Form: 06-01-2017.