The Reserve Bank of India invites applications from eligible candidates for 610 posts of “Assistant” in various offices of the Bank. Selection for the post will be through a country-wide competitive Examination in two phases i.e. Preliminary and Main examination followed by an Interview.
Total No. of Posts: 610
Name of the Post: Assistant
Name of the Office:
1. Ahmedabad: 30 Posts
2. Bangalore: 35 Posts
3. Bhopal: : 40 Posts
4. Bhubaneswar: 20 Posts
5. Chandigarh: 38 Posts
6. Chennai: 25 Posts
7. Guwahati: 27 Posts
8. Hyderabad: 31 Posts
9. Jaipur: 20 Posts
10. Jammu: 10 Posts
11. Kanpur & Lucknow: 52 Posts
12. Kolkata: 35 Posts
13. Mumbai: 150 Posts
14. Nagpur: 20 Posts
15. New Delhi: 25 Posts
16. Patna: 22 Posts
17. Thiruvananthapuram & Kochi: 30 Posts
Instructions to Apply Online:
1. Before applying online candidates have valid e mail id & contact number.
2. Candidates should scan there photograph and signature.
3. Candidates log on the website www.rbi.org.in
4. Click on Notification & select the desired post
5. Read all the notification & Click on “Recruitment for the Post of Assistant”
6. Fill all the details & submit the form.
7. Now take a print out of online application for future use.
Last Date for Receipt of Application:
- Website Link Open 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
- Payment of Examination Fees (Online) 07.11.2016 to 28.11.2016
- Schedule of Online Preliminary Test (Tentative) December 23 & 24, 2016. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
- Schedule of Online Main Test (Tentative) January 2017. However RBI reserves the right to change the dates of examination.
To view official website: Click here
Recruitment Advt & Application Form
Apply Online CLICk HERE