Procedure for Online Submission of Application - SSC CHSL Examination The Commission has devised a simplified format for the online application procedure. In this process, candidates may register once and may apply for any examination conducted by SSC.
The Registration facility is available to the candidates throughout the year on website ssc.nic.in. The registered candidates may log into the system and can proceed for application filling. The facility of on-line application (including payment of fees through debit card) will be available from 08.10.2016-07.112016 (5.00PM). However, candidates who wish to make the payment through challan of SBI, may make the payment to designated branches of SBI within the working hours of bank upto 07.11.2016 provided the challan has been generated by them before 5.00 PM of 04.11.2016.The challan generation facility will be available upto 04.11.2016 (05:00 PM) only.
2. The online submission of the application may be made at website http://ssconline.nic.in Candidate should read the instructions in this Notice carefully before making any entry or selecting options. Candidate should provide all the required details while filling up the online form. Mandatory fields are marked with * (asterisk) sign. The filling of online application contains two parts:
Registration Part (In case not registered earlier)Application Part
3. In Registration Part, candidates will have to fill basic information. On submission of details, candidates shall be prompted to check the details and make any correction in the registration.
4. Then a page with Registration ID and password will appear. Note down the Registration ID and password and keep it safely. The application procedure is incomplete without application part. Application part requires filling of payment details, uploading of photograph and scanned signature. On-line application will be complete only if scanned signature and photo are uploaded as per instructions.
5. To pay fee in cash, candidates should take print-out of challan generated online after completion of Application Part and deposit the requisite fee in pay branch of State Bank of India and then continue within the stipulated date and time.
6. The digital size of the file of the photographs must be more than 30 kb and less than 50 kb with resolution of 100 pixel width and 120 pixel height.
7. The signature must be uploaded in jpg format. The digital size of the signature file must be more than 1 kb and less than 12 kb with resolution of 140 pixel width by 60 pixel height.
8. Candidates are advised to go through the instructions carefully before filling up the application form.
9. Request for change/correction in any particular in the Application Form shall not be entertained under any circumstances. The Staff Selection Commission will not be responsible for any consequence arising out of non acceptance of any correction/addition/deletion in any particular filled in application form whatever the reasons may be.
10. The application form without photograph/signature or with Blurred photograph/signature or incomplete in any manner will summarily be rejected.