KPSC invites Application for the post of 489 Assistant Librarian, Warden & Library Assistant. Apply Online before 21 November 2016.
Karnataka Public Service Commission (KPSC) invites Application for the post of 489 Assistant Librarian, Warden & Library Assistant. Apply Online before 21 November 2016.
Advt. No. : PSC 01 RTB-4-2/2016
- Post Name : Assistant Librarian
- No of Vacancy : 11 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 16000 -29600/-
- Post Name : Warden
- No of Vacancy : 443 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 14550 -26700/-
- Post Name : Library Assistant
- No of Vacancy : 35 Posts
- Pay Scale : Rs. 12500- 24000/-
Eligibility Criteria for KPSC Recruitment :
Educational Qualification :
For Assistant Librarian : P.U.C with Diploma in Library Science awarded by the Board of Technical Education.
For Warden : Must be a holder of a degree with degree in education in a recognized University.
For Library Assistant : S.S.L.C. with C.Lib.S.C. or equivalent qualification J.O.C in Library Science.
Nationality : Indian
Age Limit :
- For Assistant Librarian/Library Assistant : 18 to 45 years
- For Warden : 18 to 35 years
Job Location : Karnataka
Application Fee : Candidates should have to pay Rs.300/- for General Merit, Category 2A, 2B, 3A & 3B, and Rs.25/- for SC, ST & Category-1, PH & Ex-MP candidates through e-Payment Post Offices Only.
How to Apply KPSC Vacancy : Interested candidates may apply Online through KPSC website www.kpsc.kar.nic.in from 22.10.2016 to 21.11.2016.
Important Dates to Remember :
- Starting Date For Submission of Online Application : 22.10.2016
- Last Date for Submission of Online Application : 21.11.2016
- Last Date For Payment of Fee : 22.11.2016
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Important Links :
Detail Advertisement Link : CLICK HERE