Western Railway Recruitment 2016 out of total 557 posts, 185 Apprentice posts are for ELECT. EMU. Crashed, 69 Apprentice Posts are for ELECT.TRS/Valsad, 160 Apprentice Posts are for ELECT. Coaching and 143 Apprentice Posts are for Mechanical
Western Railway Recruitment 2016 for 557 Apprentice, ITI Jobs Posts
Western Railway invited applications for recruitment to the post for Trade Apprentice. The candidates eligible for the post can apply through the prescribed format on or before 20 June 2016.
Under Western Railway Recruitment 2016 out of total 557 posts, 185 Apprentice posts are for ELECT. EMU. Crashed, 69 Apprentice Posts are for ELECT.TRS/Valsad, 160 Apprentice Posts are for ELECT. Coaching and 143 Apprentice Posts are for Mechanical
Total No. of Posts : 557
Name of the Post :
- Fitter -118 Posts
- Turner-13 Posts
- Mechanist- 05 Posts
- Welder (Gas & Electronics)-21 Posts
- Motor vehicle Body Builder- 03 Posts
- Electrician- 113 Posts
- Wireman-31 Posts
- Carpenter-21 Posts
- Instrument Mechanics- 18 Posts
- Pipe Fitter-03 Posts
- Electronics Mech- 67 Posts
- Programming and System Admn Asst. (PASSA) – 14 Posts
- Winder Armature -07 Posts
- Mech. Industrial Electronics- 09 Posts
- Power Electronics -06 Posts
- Mechanist Machine Tool Maint -04 Posts
- Mechanic Motor vehicle -01 Post
- Mechanic Diesel -18 Posts
- Draughtsman (Mechanical) -01 Post
- Painter -02 Posts
- Refrigeration & Air Conditioned Mechanic -50 Posts
- Upholsterer (Trimmer)-04 Posts
Age Limit : Minimum 15 years and should not have completed 24 years as on 12/04/2016. Upper age limit is relaxable by 05 years for SC/ST and 03 years for OBC category.
Application Fee : Candidates must pay Rs.100/- as Application Fee. Fee can be paid through Postal Order/ Demand Draft drawn in favour of Sr. DFM – Mumbai Central (W.R.).
NO APPLICATION FEE REQUIRED IN CASE OF SC/ST, PH AND WOMEN CANDIDATES.
Educational Qualification : Candidates should possess 10th / ITI from any recognized University or Institutions.
How to Apply : Completely filled applications should be sent to ‘Divisional Railway Manager (Estt.), Policy Section, Mumbai Central, Mumbai-400008’ on or before 20 June 2016(05PM).
Important Dates :
- Last Date of Application: 20 June 2016 (05PM)
For more details regarding age limit, educational qualification, selection process and how to apply and other, click on the following link…
Read more Detail Advertisement