GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS : - (1) Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying.
SSB Recruitment 2016 for 2068 Constable Vacancies: General Instruction
MINISTRY OF HOME AFFAIRS
OFFICE OF THE DIRECTOR GENERAL
SASHASTRA SEEMA BAL
EAST BLOCK-V, R.K. PURAM, NEW DELHI-110066
10. GENERAL INSTRUCTIONS : -
(1) Only eligible candidates may apply in the prescribed proforma. Candidates should minutely go through all the provisions in the notification to ensure that he/she is eligible for the post for which he/she is applying.
(2) Candidates should bring all original documents i.e. matriculation, technical and trade pass certificate alongwith self attested Photostat copies of the same at the time of documentation, failing which candidates will be rejected in the documentation stage of recruitment.
(3) Name, Father’s Name & Date of Birth should be mentioned exactly as recorded in Matriculation certificate. In case of change the same must be supported by necessary documents otherwise, the candidature will be rejected.
(4) The application form must be filled in English & Hindi only and signed by the candidate in his/her own handwriting. Correction, if any, should be legible and attested by the candidate.
(5) SSB will not be responsible for postal delays.
(6) Persons employed in Government/Semi Government/ Public Sector Undertakings should apply through proper channel. No objection certificate from their employer will be required to be submitted at the time of documentation.
(7) Falsification of documents to mislead the Recruitment board or to gain access to examination would lead to criminal/debar action against the candidate, besides cancellation of his/her candidature.
(8) No separate admit cards/call letters will be issued to the qualified candidates for written examination (Paper-I), Trade Test and Detailed Medical Examination. The list of qualified candidates called for above test will be displayed on the notice board at the Recruitment venue and SSB website.
(9) The Government/ SSB shall not be responsible for damage/ injury/ death/ loss to the individual, if any, sustained during the entire recruitment process/journey.
(10) The Director General, SSB has full right to make changes/cancel/postpone the recruitment without assigning any reason.
(11) Candidates canvassing in any form/bringing outside influence/pressure/offering illegal gratification/ blackmailing/threatening to blackmail any person connected with recruitment will be disqualified.
(12) It should, however, be clearly understood that the Recruitment Board reserves to itself, absolute discretion to reject or accept any candidate at any stage.
(13) Mere qualifying all the prescribed tests in SSB recruitment does not confer the right to any candidate for selection.
(14) Change in category will NOT be entertained in future and the candidature of such candidate shall be cancelled.
(15) Candidates who are not in possession of certificate of minimum education qualification by closing date of receipt of applications i.e. 30 days from the date of publication of this advertisement in the Employment News need not apply.
(16) Calculator, Digital Diary, Cellular Phone, pager, whiteners, blade etc. are prohibited in the recruitment venue.
(17) The candidates will not be considered for recruitment if involved/convicted/arrested in any criminal case under IPC or any other Act of the Central Government or State Government.
(18) The selection committee will not enter into any correspondence with the candidate except in the case of change of address sought by a candidate.
(19) Any amendment in the schedule/condition/process of recruitment will be available on SSB web site www.ssbrectt.gov.in only. Candidates are advised to log on to this site regularly.
(20) The advertisement is also available on SSB web site. The format of the application may be downloaded from SSB web site www.ssbrectt.gov.in
(21) In case a candidate is found ineligible or suppresses facts on any ground after his/her selection/appointment, his/her services will be terminated without assigning any reason.
(22) The candidates provisionally selected for the above posts should qualify the training or courses as prescribed by the Director General, Sashastra Seema Bal from time to time during probation period failing which services are liable to be terminated.