Applications are invited from unmarried Male Candidates who have passed 10+2 examination with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics (Hereinafter referred to as PCM) subjects and fulfill the eligibility conditions prescribed in the subsequent paragraphs, for the grant of Permanent Commission in the Army after 4 years of Basic Military Training and Technical Training
|RANK||PAY BANDS/SCALE||GRADE PAY||MSP|
|LT GENERAL / HAG SCALE||67,000 - (annual increment @ 3%) - 79,000||NIL||NIL|
|HAG + Scale * *Admissible to 1/3rd of total strength of Lt Gens||75,500 - (annual increment @ 3%) - 80,000||NIL||NIL|
|VCOAS / Army Cdr / Lt Gen (NFSG)||80,000 (fixed)||NIL||NIL|
|C O AS||90,000 (fixed)||NIL||NIL|
- (i) Master Aviation Instructor - Rs. 500/- p.m.
- (ii) Senior Aviation Instructor Class I - Rs. 400/- p.m.
- (iii) Senior Aviation Instructor Class II - Rs. 280/- p.m.
- (iv)Aviators holding Master Green-Card - Rs. 400/- p.m.
- (v) Aviators holding Green Card - Rs. 280/- p.m.
- (i) Brig & above Rs 10,500/-
- (ii) Maj to Col Rs 14.000/-
- (iii)Capt Rs 11,000/ -
- (iv) Lt Rs 9,000/-
|Allowances||To Whom Applicable||Rates|
|Hard Area Allowance||Officers Posted to Hard Area||6750PM (25% of Basic pay)|
|High Attitude/ Uncongeniel Climate Siachen||Officers Posted in High Attitude/ Uncongeniel Climate
Officers Posted in Siachen
|Highly active Field
|Officer Posted at Highly
Active Field Area
|Field Area Allowance||Officer Posted at Field Area||4200PM|
|Modified Field Area
|Officer Posted at Modified
|Flying Pay||Officers Posted as Army Aviators||9000PM|
|Parachute Pay||Officers Posted in Active Parachute BNs/Regt||1200PM|
|Special Forces Allowance||Officers posted in Special Forces||9000PM|
|Transport Officers Allowance||Posted in Peace Stations||Rs3200/-+DA PM in A1/A cities and Rs 1600+DA PM at other places|
|Kit Maint Allowance||All officers||400PM|
|Uniform Allowance (Outfit Allowance)||All officers||Intial 14000/- and 3000 every Three Years|
|Instructional Allowance||All Officers Posted as Instructors||1800/-|
See also :
HEIGHT / WEIGHT STANDARDS 10+2 (TES) TABLE 1
|Height In centemeters (without shoes)||
Weight in kgs.
|16-17 Years||17-18 years||18-19 years||19-20 years|
12. Permanent body tattoos are only permitted on inner face of forearm i.e. from inside of elbow to the wrist and on the reverse side of palm / back (dorsal) side of hand / Permanent body tattoos on any other part of the body are not acceptable and candidates will be barred from further selection. Candidates from various Tribes with tattoo marks on the face or body as per their existing custom and traditions will be permitted on a case to case basis. Policy on painting of Tattoo is given in the website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in.
13. HOW TO APPLY: Application will only be accepted online. To do so the candidates needs to click on the “online application” button on website www.joinindianarmy.nic.in
(d) Two self attested photocopies of the above mentioned certificates will be submitted at the time of SSB interview and originals will be returned after verification at the SSB itself.
(h) ONLINE APPLICATION WILL OPEN ON 24 MAY 2016 AT 1000 HRS AND WILL BE CLOSED ON 30 JUN 2016 AT 1000 HRS.