Applications are invited from married/unmarried MALE Post Graduates in the subjects notified below for Grant of Permanent Commission in the Army Education Corps. Course commencing in JAN 2017 at Indian Military Academy (IMA), Dehradun, Uttarakhand.
See also :
|MA in English/Economics/History/ Geography/Pol.Science/Philosophy/Psychology/ Sociology/Public Administration/ Statistics /International Relation/International Studies||05|
M.Sc in Physics/Chemistry/Maths/Botany/Geology/ Nano Science/Electronics/ MCom/ MCA
|Foreign language (MA in Chinese/Tibetan/Burmese/ Pushto/Dari & Arabic).||02|
- (i) One copy of the Print out of application duly signed and affix with self attested photograph.
- (ii) Self attested copy of Matriculation or equivalent certificate for age proof.
- (iii) Self attested copy of 12th Class Certificate & Marksheet.
- (iv) Self attested Copies of Marks sheets & Degree Certificate of Graduate Course.
- (v) Self attested copy of Mark sheets & Degree Certificate of Post Graduate Course.
- (vi) All certificates in original. Originals will be returned after verification at the Service Selection Board itself.
(a) Short listing of Applications. Integrated HQ of MoD(Army) reserves the right to shortlist applications and to fix cutoff percentage of marks without assigning any reason.
(b) It is to be noted that mere qualifying at the SSB interview does not confirm final selection.
(c) Higher educational qualifications, previous performances, NCC background, etc, have no role to play in the merit list.
14. On joining the Army, some of personal restriction in service will be imposed in accordance with Article 33 of Constitution of India as promulgated in the Army Act and Army Rules from time to time.