ONLINE RECRUITMENT DRIVE TO FILL UP CURRENT/BACKLOG VACANCIES FOR THE POST OF HEAD CONSTABLE (MINISTERIAL) IN CRPF FOR THE YEAR 2015-16, PAY SCALE :-The post carries pay in pay band of Rs.5200-20200 with Grade Pay Rs. 2400/- (Minimum pay in pay band is Rs. 7510/- P.M.).
- (a) A citizen of India, or
- (b) A subject of Nepal, or
- (c) A subject of Bhutan, or
- (d) A Tibetan refugee who came over to India, before he 1st January, 1962, with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
- (e) A person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (Formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
- (f) Provided that a candidate belonging to categories (b), (c), (d) and (e) above shall be a person in whose favour a certificate of eligibility has been issued by the Government of India.
Candidates must have passed Intermediate (10+2) or equivalent examination from a board or university recognized by Central or State Government.
Note : Two or Three year Diploma certificate in technical education done after 10th class is not equivalent to intermediate (10+2).
|Skill Test (On computer)||
English Typing with minimum speed of 35 words per minute on computer.
Hindi Typing with minimum speed of 30 words per minute on computer.
( 35 words per minute in English and 30 words per minute in Hindi corresponding to 10500 key depressions per hour in English 9000 key depressions per hour in Hindi with average of 5 key depressions for each word on computer)
|For all candidates except Scheduled Tribes candidates||165 cms||155 cms|
Relaxation : Candidates falling in the categories of Garwalies, Kumaonis, Gorkhas, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the state of Sikkim, Nagaland, Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Tripura, Mizoram, Meghalaya, Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
|162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All candidates belonging to the Scheduled Tribes||162.5 cms||150 cms|
|All except Scheduled Tribe candidates(Genl/OBC/SC)||77 cms||82 ms|
|Scheduled Tribes candidates||76 cms||81 cms|
- With minimum 05 Cms expansion
- (i) As explained in para-15 of advertisement.
- (ii) Medical procedure will be done as per guidelines lay down in MHA UO No.A.VI.1/2014-Rectt(SSB) dated 20/05/2015 and any other instructions issued by GOI from time to time.
|1||Opening date of online application w.e.f.||06/04/2016|
|2||Closing date of online application :||See CORRIGENDUM|
|3||Date of written examination :||See CORRIGENDUM|